XVI.

After all classes finished, Taehyung was waiting Jungkook in front of the college.

"Hey Tae, are you waiting for Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, we are going at the caffee where they are selling muffins too and then at my dorm." Taehyung said.

"I need to wait Yoongi too." Jimin said.

"Are you two going somewhere?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually yes, we called our parents to come into restaurant and we will all meet there. Yoongi and me both talked about it and we wants our family to meet." Jimin said amd smiled.

"That's great." Taehyung said.

"Jimin baby!!! Come on!!!" Yoongi yelled as he walked out of the college.

"I'm coming!! Bye Tae, see you." Jimin said, hugging Taehyung tightly before running towards Yoongi who opened his arms for him.

Taehyung softly smiled while looking at them, he is happy that Jimin found someone who actually loves him and it's not just because of his body.

He still remembers when Jimin came to him, crying so much, saying that he got played by that idiot who just used him to get into bed with him.

From that day Taehyung was being carefull with every boy who wanted to date him, he would always says no well of course until Jungkook showed up. Taehyung just knew that Jungkook will never hurt him in any way.

"Hey babe, sorry for keep you waiting." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, hugging him from behind.

"Hey Koo." Taehyung said and turned around in Jungkook's arms, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I missed you." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips, making Jungkook to smile.

"I missed you too." Jungkook whispered.

"Let's go, it's getting cold and I don't want you to catch a cold." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's lips one more time before intertwining their fingers.

"Kookie, I want to meet your parents and maybe our parents should meet each other too." Taehyung said as they walked down the street.

"Sure baby, whatever you want. We can call them and ask them to meet us this weekend at some restaurant and we all can have dinner." Jungkook said.

"That would be great Kookie. This Friday is match so we should have dinner with them at Saturday." Taehyung said.

"That's good idea, I will call my parents tomorrow and you can call yours too." Jungkook said.

"Great, I love you." Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"I love you more baby." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's hands.

••••

After few more minutes of walking, they walked into cozy caffee. They found empty seat near the window and sat down. Soon waiter came to them.

"Hello, what would you want?" Girl asked with smile.

"I will have strawberry milkshake and chocolate muffins." Taehyung said.

"I will have banana milkshake and chocolate muffins, thank you." Jungkook said. Girl wrote everything on the paper and left to prepare what they wants.

"This place is so cozy." Taehyung said.

"Hmm, I like it too." Jungkook said, intertwining his hand with Taehyung's which is on the table.

"What happened to you today??" Jungkook asked, being worried about his boyfriend.

"I don't know, I woke up and felt like not doing anything. I'm okay now, don't worry. I'm spending free time with my lovely boyfriend and that is enough for me." Taehyung said and shyly smiled.

"You are the cutest my love. I'm glad that I can call you mine." Jungkook said and just then their orders came.

"Enjoy it." Waiter said and left.

Taehyung immediately grabbed his strawberry milkshake and started drinking it, making Jungkook to smile at Taehyung's cuteness before he started drinking his banana milkshake too.

"Ummm this muffins are so good." Taehyung said as he eat muffins.

"Hmm so true." Jungkook said.

"Thank you for bringing me here Koo, I love you so much." Taehyung said and sent a flying kiss to Jungkook who acted like he catched the kiss.

"You're welcome love, I love you more." Jungkook said, sending flying kiss to Taehyung and wink at him.

Taehyung shyly giggled at his boyfriend and continued to drink his milkshake and eat muffins. Little did they know that 2 pairs of eyes was watching them with soft smiles on their faces.

••••

After spending 2 hours in caffee, Taehyung and Jungkook left into Taehyung's dorm room.

"I'm kinda tired." Taehyung said as they walked into his room, they took off their shoes and jackets before walking to sit on the couch.

"Go and take a rest." Jungkook said softly.

"No, I want to spent time with you Koo." Taehyung said and snuggled closer to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and hugged him tightly.

"What do you want to do?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked up at him and smiled.

"What about...." Taehyung said....

Then whispered something into Jungkook's ear making him to smirk.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm, we didn't do it for long time." Taehyung said and immediately was met with another pair of lips onto his in rough kiss.... well they did it. 🤭🤭🤭

••••