VIII.

Few days later and everything was normal, well almost everything.

"Tae, I think you should tell to Jungkook." Jimin said.

"No, I d-don't *cough* want h-him *cough* to be w-worried." Taehyung somehow managed to say, he was sick.

"But he should know, he will be hurted if you don't tell him." Jimin said, trying to convince his best friend.

"I will t-tell him after I w-will be healthy." Taehyung said.

"Fine, do whatever you thinks it's the best. I need to go to the college now but call me if you need something." Jimin said.

"Fine Jiminie." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Bye Tae, see you later." Jimin said and stood up.

"Byee." Taehyung said and watched as Jimin walked out of his dorm room.

"Uff I hate being sick, it makes me so weak." Taehyung thought to himself.

•••

TIME SKIP

Jimin walked into his college, he was worried for Taehyung but Taehyung said he will be fine. Jimin didn't realized that someone was walking towards him until he bumped into that person.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said and was about to go but....

The person grabbed him by his wrist and turned him around.

"What-? Yoongi?" Jimin said as he looked at his boyfriend who was looking worriedly at him.

"Min is everything okay?? You seems worried about something." Yoongi said.

"I'm worried about Taehyung." Jimin said as he hugged Yoongi tightly.

"About Taehyung?? What with him??" Yoongi asked, hugging his boyfriend back.

"Taehyung, umm he..." Jimin was about to say but voice behind them interrupted him.

"What with my baby?? Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. He heard Jimin saying that he is worried about Taehyung and now of course as every caring boyfriend he wants to know what's wrong with his love.

"Shit! Umm, I.... he uhh." Jimin tryed to say something, to lie but he couldn't think about anything.

"Don't dare to lie. Where is he?" Jungkook asked, he slowly started to be annoyed.

"Kook easy, look at Jimin. Don't you see that he is worried. Babe, come on tell us where is Tae." Yoongi said softly, while caressing Jimin's cheeks in smooth manner.

"He is in dorm, he couldn't be here today because he is sick. He didn't tell you because he didn't wanted to worry you." Jimin said.

Jungkook widened his eyes and before than Jimin could tell anything more Jungkook already runned from there.

"Let them, let's go." Yoongi said, Jimin just nodded.

•••

Meanwhile, Taehyung just hoped out of the shower which he somehow took due to his fever. He walked into his bedroom and wear some comfortable clothes on himself.

Just as he was about to dry his hair there was knock on his door so he left to open it, thinking it's maybe Jimin.

"Jim-... Kook, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked surprised. He wasn't expecting Jungkook to show up here as he didn't tell him about being sick.

"Can I come in first?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course." Taehyung said and moved aside so Jungkook can walk in.

Jungkook took off his jacket and shoes and placed the bag on the floor while Taehyung closed the door.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're sick?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung.

"I didn't wanted to make you worried Koo." Taehyung said and looked down.

Jungkook sighed then walked closer to Taehyung and pulled him into his arms.

"Babe, I'm your boyfriend means I need to and I will always be worried for you. You should have told me, I would come earlier and take care of you." Jungkook said, his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook pulled away and placed finger under Taehyung's chin, pushing it up so he can look at Taehyung.

"Don't be sorry love. Do you have a fever?" Jungkook asked, placing his lips on Taehyung's forehead to check his body temperature.

"I took a shower a while ago so it should have helped a little bit with fever but my head and throat still hurts." Taehyung said.

"I will make you warm soup then you will drink medicine after it but before that let's dry your hair." Jungkook said and softly smiled.

After 1 hour, Jungkook brought a bowl of warm soup.

"Thank you Koo." Taehyung said and smiled softly before eating his soup.

"You're welcome love, now eat and then medicines." Jungkook said. Taehyung just nodded and continued to eat.

After few minutes Taehyung ate all of the soup and Jungkook gave him the medicine which he drank too.

"Good, now lie die and try to sleep. You need as much rest you can have." Jungkook said, helping Taehyung to lie down on the bed and make himself comfortable.

"Koo?" Taehyung said.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung.

"Can you cuddle me?" Taehyung asked with pout. Jungkook smiled and nodded, Taehyung moved a little aside and let Jungkook lie next to him.

"Rest well love." Jungkook said, hugging Taehyung but in return got cute little snores.

•••