X.

Friday, the day which everyone waited for. Jungkook was waiting for this day the most as Taehyung promised him an special reward if they win the game.

Jungkook and others of the team was in changing room, getting ready for match. Jungkook never was more ready for the game as he has his own little cheerleader.

"Jungkook, you seems different today." Bang Chan said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Chan is right. You seem like you are gonna beat someone's asses." Bambam said and smirked.

"It's nothing." Jungkook said and smirked back.

"I wouldn't say that." Yugyeom said.

"It probably has something with his cheerleader." Namjoon said.

"Totally, Jungkook is all over Taehyung." Yugyeom said.

"And what's the problem there??" Jungkook asked, rolling eyes on his annoying friends.

"Nothing." Bambam said.

"Ohh looks who's here. Jungkook your doll is looking for you." Minho said as he closed the door of the changing room.

"Is he in front of the door?" Jungkook asked, receiving a nod from Minho.

"I will be back." Jungkook said before walking out.

••••

As Jungkook closed the door and turned around Taehyung jumped into his arms.

"Hey babe, everything okay?" Jungkook asked as he was holding Taehyung tightly in his arms.

"Hmm, I came to wish you a good luck and to give you a kiss." Taehyung said.

"Thank you baby, I love you." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled then leaned in and connected their lips together. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, kissing him back with same passion.

"Mmmm...Koo." Taehyung moaned through the kiss when Jungkook bited his lower lip.

Jungkook slowly turned around with Taehyung in his arms and pinned Taehyung onto wall. Jungkook could perfectly feel Taehyung's skin under his hands as Taehyung was in his cheerleader uniform.

"You are so fucking hot." Jungkook said as they broke the kiss but fast attached his lips onto Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung bite down on his lips, trying hard not to let out a moan but failed as Jungkook found his sweet spot.

"Ahhh....." Taehyung moaned and gripped tightly on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook smirked proudly as he knew that he found it. He licked, bited and sucked on that place, making a beautiful love bite, hickey.

As Jungkook was satisfied he placed line of sweet kisses from his neck to his jawline then again kissed on his lips.

Taehyung was in heaven, he came to give Jungkook a kiss but got even more in return. He just can't wait what will he get if Jungkook win the game making him to feel excited.

Jungkook finally was enough satisfied so he broke the kiss and looked at the wrecked beauty of the boy in his arms. He let Taehyung down then wiped his now swollen lips before kissing his forehead lovingly.

"Thank you for the kiss baby." Jungkook said and smiled as he saw a blush on Taehyung's cheeks.

"Y-you're welcome." Taehyung said then hided his face into Jungkook's chest.

"Ohh is my baby shy?" Jungkook asked and hugged Taehyung tightly. Jungkook chuckled as he felt Taehyung nodding with his head. After sometime they pulled away, looking at each other.