IX.

The next morning Taehyung woke up, feeling soft warm breaths on his nape, making him to smile softly. Pair of strong arms was wrapped around his waist, holding him softly yet securely.

Taehyung slowly turned around, trying not to wake up his lovely boyfriend who was looking so peacefull while sleeping.

"So cute." Taehyung whispered as he looked at Jungkook's sleeping face. He brought his right hand up and placed it on Jungkook's cheek, caressing it softly.

"I'm so happy to have you in my life Jungkookie, you are the best what happened to me. I love you." Taehyung whispered softly.

"I love you more babe." Jungkook said, surprising Taehyung. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung.

"You was awake?" Taehyung asked.

"I woke up when I felt your hand on my cheek, I thought you need something but..." Jungkook said.

"But what??" Taehyung asked, moving closer to Jungkook.

"But you started talking so lovingly about me so I decided to listen. And I should say that you are the best what happened to me baby." Jungkook said, placing his forehead on Taehyung's.

"Hmm let's then say that we are the best for each other." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Hmm we are. Are you still sick love?? Do you have fever?" Jungkook asked, placing his lips on Taehyung's forehead.

"I'm fine Koo." Taehyung said.

"I don't feel weak anymore and don't have fever. I can go back on the college." Taehyung said.

"I'm glad that you are better but we are gonna stay here for today, tomorrow we will go on the college." Jungkook said.

"Hmm okey then." Taehyung smiled.

"And I finally can do this, I couldn't do it yesterday." Jungkook said, confusing Taehyung.

"About wha-..." Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence because Jungkook kissed him deeply, softly yet passionately, taking Taehyung's breath away. Taehyung immediately kissed back with same passion.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's left hand going under his shirt but he didn't mind it, he loved feeling of Jungkook's warm hand on his skin, it makes him feel something.

"So sweet." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips before connecting their lips again. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hair unknowingly pulling on it.

Jungkook licked Taehyung's lower lip, asking for permission which Taehyung gave immediately. Taehyung softly moaned when his and Jungkook's tongue came in contact.

"Fuck baby, we should stop now." Jungkook said as he broke the kiss.

Taehyung breathed heavily, his plump lips swollen due to intense kiss. Jungkook having a hard time to control himself.

"Babe, take a shower while I prepare a breakfast for us." Jungkook said.

"Okey." Taehyung said.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips one more time before running into bathroom to do his morning routines. Jungkook shook his head and smiled before standing up and walking into kitchen to prepare breakfast for his love and himself.

[A/N: Taekook = domestic couple in the kitchen]

Meanwhile, Taehyung giggled to himself thinking about their kiss which they just shared.

"I have the best boyfriend on the whole world and he is only mine." Taehyung said, smiling happily then continued to do his morning routines fast so he can go to Jungkook.

•••

After 15 minutes, Jungkook was still preparing their breakfast when he heard footsteps behind himself. Jungkook turned around and his jaw dropped when he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung was only wearing Jungkook's long shirt which Jungkook left there 1 week ago and under only his boxers.

"What's for breakfast Koo?" Taehyung asked as he jumped up and sat on the kitchen counter. Jungkook gulped as he looked at Taehyung's exposed thights, his long legs are death for Jungkook.

"Umm eggs and bacon." Jungkook said, looking back at what he was doing.

Taehyung saw Jungkook's state and smirked, he did this on purpose.

"Delicious." Taehyung said. Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and gulped again as he saw Taehyung already looking at him but with eyes which says ,,fuck me right now and right here".

Jungkook turn off the stove when breakfast was ready then he walked closer to Taehyung and stood between Taehyung's legs.

"Where are your pants?? You will catch a cold again." Jungkook said as he placed his hands on Taehyung's thights.

Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer.

"I will be fine and you can make me warm." Taehyung said, whispering few last words into Jungkook's ear.

"Babe, what do you want excatly?" Jungkook asked, his grip tight on Taehyung's legs.

"Umm can I have a kiss?" Taehyung asked and giggled. Jungkook's look soften as he looks at Taehyung's smily face.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's face, leaned in and connected their lips. Taehyung felt butterflies dancing in his stomach when Jungkook is kissing him, he is totally addicted to Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook's one hand grabbed Taehyung's ass and squeezed it softly, earning a soft moan from Taehyung. Jungkook groaned and broke the kiss only to attach his lips on Taehyung's neck, kissing it softly.

"When is next game?" Taehyung asked as he was enjoying Jungkook's kisses.

"This Friday. Why?" Jungkook asked as he kept kissing Taehyung's neck up to Taehyung's jawline.

"If you win the game, I will give you special reward." Taehyung said.

"Special reward?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm only for you reward." Taehyung whispered.

"Deal." Jungkook said, looking up at Taehyung before connecting their lips again.

"Umm Koo, we should eat breakfast now." Taehyung said and giggled.

"Yeah but I love this breakfast more." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung again.

••••