V.

"I'm kinda hungry. What about you?" Taehyung asked as he and Jungkook walked into Taehyung's dorm room.

"Same." Jungkook said.

"We can make something simple to eat. What about some pasta?" Taehyung asked as he took off his jacket and looked at Jungkook.

"Sounds good, let's make it." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded, grabbing Jungkook's hand and leading him into kitchen.

"Okey, I will make pasta and you can cut the cheese into small pieces." Taehyung said, handing cheese to Kook.

"Ok." Jungkook said and started working.

With time on time Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled. He can't believe that Jungkook is his boyfriend and that he actually loves him.

Taehyung is feeling so happy to know that someone cares and loves him more than just friend, he is lucky to have Jungkook as his and only his.

Taehyung was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't realized Jungkook looking back at him.

"Babe, everything okay?" Jungkook asked and that seems to bring Taehyung back into reality.

"Yeah, sorry I got lost in thoughts." Taehyung said and smiled.

Jungkook walked towards him and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"About what were you thinking?" Jungkook asked, kissing Taehyung's cheeks and forehead. Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's chest and smiled, looking up at Jungkook.

"About you and how I am lucky to call you mine." Taehyung said causing Jungkook to smile widely.

"I'm the lucky one here baby, you are everything I ever wanted, you are so kind to everyone, so beautiful and your ass is bonus." Jungkook said causing Taehyung to let out soft giggles.

"Why is my ass bonus?? It's just ass." Taehyung said.

"Ohh come on, did you saw your ass? I bet is the most soft thing on the world." Jungkook said.

Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered ,,Why don't you check then?" That caused Jungkook to let out a groan.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands which was around his waist and pushed them down to his ass. Jungkook was shocked by Taehyung's action, he felt his pants tightened as he felt Taehyung's ass under his hands.

"You are making this hard for me." Jungkook said, squeezing Taehyung's ass.

"Ohh do I?? Aii look, pasta is over let's finish it and than eat." Taehyung said and turned around, starting to finish their meal, smirking as he knew what he did.

Jungkook on the other side gulped, trying to calm down otherwise he will not be able to control himself and he is gonna devour Taehyung whole.

•••

After their dinner, Taehyung was in the bathroom doing his night routine while Jungkook was waiting for his boyfriend, lying on the bed, scrolling down his phone.

"Uff Taehyung, that is just Jungkook. He will not do anything you don't want so calm down already." Taehyung said to himself.

After few more minutes, Taehyung finally walked out of the bathroom and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at him.

"Are you okay?? Why is your face so red?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he stood up and walked towards Taehyung.

"I'm fine it's just maybe too hot." Taehyung said, looking away from Jungkook. Jungkook looked carefully at him then realized something what made him to smirk.

"Don't need to be shy babe, I will not do anything to you. Well, not yet atleast." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, making him shy even more.

"Yahh, Koo shut up." Taehyung said and hided his face into Jungkook's chest, causing Jungkook to let out a chuckle.

"Come on, it's time for sleep. We have college tomorrow." Jungkook said.

"And practice after classes." Taehyung said.

"Yepp and you need your beauty sleep so you can look even more beautiful tomorrow." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled before looking up at Jungkook and pulling Jungkook's face closer, connecting their lips into softly kiss which fast turned into whole makeout session, well Jungkook can't control himself.

"Let's go to sleep or I really might lose my control completely." Jungkook said causing Taehyung to giggle. They get into bed and cuddled closer.

"Good night Kookie." Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"Good night babe." Jungkook said, doing the same.

•••