VII.

Practice time.... favorite time of basketball players and cheerleaders.

"Finally, time where I can be myself fully and do what I love." Taehyung said as he and Jimin was changing, girls was changing "of course" separately from them as they are girls after all.

"Yeah me too. On practice I feel free and I can watch my Yoongi playing." Jimin said, smiling widely while thinking about Yoongi.

"Hmm and we got new uniforms which are more better than which we had before." Taehyung said, Jimin nodded saying ,,totally".

"I bet that Jungkook is gonna drool over you." Jimin teased Taehyung who blushed and now was red like tomato.

"Yahh Jimina, shut up and let's go otherwise we will be late." Taehyung said and dragged Jimin with himself, who still was teasing him.

•••

Theit uniforms ( without text eagles )

•••

Meanwhile, basketball players was already on the field, warming themselves for training.

"Jeon don't lost focus on training today." Bambam said.

"Why should I lost focus??" Jungkook asked.

"I heard that cheerleaders got a new uniforms which are even better than which they had before." Bambam said.

"Don't you dare any of you to stare at Taehyung or you will be dead." Jungkook said.

"Possesive ass." Yugyeom said.

"That counts for Jimin too." Yoongi said and glared at everyone. Others just chucked and continued with warming.

"Yo Kook, what do you think how they looks in new uniforms??" Yoongi asked.

"Taehyung looks good and hot in everything he wear so I'm sure he looks awesome this time too." Jungkook said. Yoongi nodded but soon everyone stopped doing what they was doing as cheerleaders came.

"Wtf!?!?! I didn't thought they will looks this good." Bambam said.

"Not me either." Seonghwa said.

"Can you two shut up or this two here will kill you with just their look." Hongjoong said, pointing at Jungkook and Yoongi who was glaring at them.

"I'm so gonna to devour Jimin in that uniform after practice." Yoongi said as he was eye fucking Jimin.

"TMI Yoongi." Jungkook said.

"Ohh come on, it's not like you don't want to fuck Taehyung." Yoongi said while Jungkook has dirty thoughts in his head.

"And we lost Jungkook." Namjoon said, laughing his ass off while other was smirking at him.

"I'm still here you idiots." Jungkook said and glared at everyone.

"Let's start everyone!!" Coach said out loud for everyone to hear him.

•••

[A/N: I don't know too much about basketball so I will not write about their practice and games a lot.]

Practice was over, cheerleaders was picking up their things and slowly leaving the field one after another. Jimin left with Yoongi a long time ago same as other so Taehyung left alone.

Taehyung flinched when he felt arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer.

"It's me babe." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, Taehyung immediately calmed down.

"Hey Kookie." Taehyung said as he turned around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook smiled before pulling Taehyung by his nape and connected their lips into kiss, hungry kiss. Taehyung let out a moan when Jungkook pulled his lower lip.

Jungkook took a chance and put his tongue inside of Taehyung's mouth, tasting every inch of it, being satisfied with taste.

"Babe, you made me so horny in that skirt." Jungkook said, sending shivers to Taehyung. Taehyung gulped, yes he wanted to have sex with Jungkook but he wasn't sure if he was ready.

"K-Kook, I....." Taehyung said and looked down, he was embarrassed.

Jungkook kissed on Taehyung's neck, lightly biting and sucking on it. Taehyung gripped tightly on Jungkook's shoulders.

"J-Jungkook, stop!" Taehyung said. Jungkook immediately stopped and looked at Taehyung worriedly, his heart broke when he saw tears in his eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong?? Why are you crying my love?" Jungkook asked as he caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said and burried his head into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms tightly around Taehyung's waist, saying sweet words into his ear to calm him down.

"Love, why are you sorry?" Jungkook asked, he really was so worried about Taehyung and he still didn't realized why is Taehyung like this.

"I'm not r-ready for it, I'm sorry if I dissapointed you." Taehyung said, his head still on Jungkook's chest while Jungkook was caressing his back.

"Ohh babe, you don't need to be sorry. I'm not disappointed with you. I love you so much and I only want to do with what you are comfortable and only what you want. Don't be sad because of this. I'm sorry, so sorry if I made you uncomfortable with that words which I said." Jungkook said.

Now as Jungkook knew why is Taehyung like this, he regret saying to Taehyung what he said. He knew that Taehyung is still innocent.

"You didn't make me uncomfortable Kookie." Taehyung said and looked up at Jungkook, softly smile on his lips, eyes a little bit glassy.

Jungkook wiped Taehyung's tears before than they could fall.

"I don't deserve you." Jungkook said.

"You do Kookie, you are the best." Taehyung said, leaning in and connecting their lips into soft kiss, full of love.

"I love you, never forget that." Taehyung said as they broke the kiss. Jungkook smiled, one more time pecking Taehyung's lips.

"I love you more baby, forever~." Jungkook said.

"Let's go, I want to cuddle with my boyfriend." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded, grabbing his and Taehyung's things in one hand while other hand was intertwined with Taehyung's and like that they left towards Taehyung's dorm.

[A/N: Don’t think that Jungkook wanted to force Taehyung into something Taehyung didn’t want.]

•••