XX.

People say time flies fast when you are with person you loves and adores, well that's true. It's been three years since they finished college and two years since they got married.

Everything still seems as dream for them, they could have continue their life with being basketball player and cheerleader but they didn't.

They wanted to have peace, being basketball player and cheerleader means they wouldn't be that much home nor they would have time for each other enough.

With help of their parents, they opened company and both are bosses there, working together, next to each other and they can't be happier.

Anyway, the best days are when they would wake up in each other arms and just enjoyed their day together as friends, as boyfriends but most important as husbands.

They both remember very well the day when both said yes and they become husbands, smile wasn't leaving their faces.

Giggle could be heard in the bedroom, if you would look at first you will be confused from where did that giggle come but then you would be available to see moving on the bed and everything would be clear to you.

Taehyung giggled as he tryed to wake Jungkook up but seems that Jungkook is deep into sleep.

"Kookieee~... my loveee~.... wake up bunnyyy~..." Taehyung called his husband but got no response. He thought a little bit and idea popped up into his mind.

He looked at Jungkook before leaning in and pecked his forehead but still not reaction. He decided to peck his nose this time but still nothing.

Taehyung pouted but still didn't wanted to give up. He pecked both of Jungkook's cheeks but still nothing.

"Hmm interesting, well, seems like I need to call Bogum hyung to spent time with me." Taehyung said and in next moment he was pinned onto bed, his arms pinned above his head, Jungkook on top of him.

"What did I told you about him?" Jungkook asked as he glared at Taehyung. Taehyung smirked, knowing very well that Jungkook is jealous of Bogum.

Bogum is Taehyung's friend and he has girlfriend but Jungkook don't knows that, well he don't need to know that actually
cuz it makes things more interesting.

"Good morning to you too hubby. I see you are awake, great." Taehyung said as he was looking at Jungkook, trying not to burst into laugh.

"Babeeee, don't play with me." Jungkook said and pouted, snuggling his face into Taehyung's neck and letting go of Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung giggled as he hugged his husband, love of his life. Jungkook loves to act like big baby when he is with Taehyung but only when Taehyung is around.

Taehyung loved that side of Jungkook because it was making him the cutest man being and Taehyung couldn't stop squeezing Jungkook's cheeks.

"You should stop being jealous over him." Taehyung said and watched at Jungkook who was now looking at him, his chin on Taehyung's chest.

"Never gonna happen, you are only mine." Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's chin. Taehyung again giggled and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Koo, I wanted to keep this as secret because you are cute when you get all jealous and all but he has a girlfriend and I only loves you." Taehyung said as he was looking at Jungkook who widen his eyes and opened his mouth in shock. Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook started tickling him.

"Hahaahh, J-Jungkook stop!! Hahahahha, Koo!" Taehyung said, trying to stop Jungkook from tickling him but he couldn't escape from Jungkook's hold.

"I'm gonna pee my pants!" Taehyung yelled and that made Jungkook to stop because that really happened one time.

"That's because you kept that as secret from me." Jungkook said and moved away from Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled as he moved blanket away from himself and jumped onto Jungkook's back, hugging him tightly from behind and kissing his cheek over and over again.

"Aii my handsome hubby, don't be mad at your TaeTae. I'm sorry, you know that I love you so much." Taehyung said and smiled as he saw a little smile on Jungkook's lips.

"I love you too." Jungkook said and slowly looked at Taehyung who pecked his lips.

"Let's take a shower together, it will save water." Taehyung said but soon squealed when Jungkook suddenly turned around and picked him into his arms.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so fucking much." Jungkook said before running into bathroom with giggling Taehyung in his arms.

••••

After shower and of course makeout because Taekook wouldn't be Taekook if they don't have a hot makeout session in the shower, they wore some comfortable clothes as it was their day off and went downstairs into kitchen.

Taehyung tryed to make a breakfast but Jungkook wasn't leaving him.

"Koo, let me make breakfast." Taehyung said and giggled when Jungkook kissed his neck as he was hugging him from the back.

"But I already had my breakfast when I kissed the life out of you. Wasn't my lips enough breakfast for you?" Jungkook asked.

"We need to eat food to live Koo." Taehyung said.

"Wait, let me kiss you more mabye you will be fine then." Jungkook said and turned Taehyung around and connected their lips together. Taehyung gave up and kissed him back as he knows that he can't say no to his big baby.

"I love you and I know that I'm saying that everyday, almost every minute but that is because I mean it. I still can't believe that we are together for 5 years and that we are married for 2 years. You means the world to me and I can't be happier." Jungkook said after they broke the kiss as he was caressing Taehyung's cheek.

"I love you so much more Koo, I'm so happy to be Jeon, to be your husband. I'm happy that you are here with me and that you loves me. I don't know how to thank you enough for always being here for me, you are my whole universe." Taehyung said as he was looking at Jungkook with glassy eyes.

Jungkook smiled before leaning in and connecting their lips. Kiss was soft just as their love.

They aren't basketball player and cheerleader anymore but Taehyung will be Jungkook's cheerleader forever.

THE END!

Thanks to everyone who read and supported this story!!! 💕 I love you all so much 💖

New story coming December 1, 2021