IV.

Jungkook leaned in but Taehyung panicked and turned his head so Jungkook's lips landed on Taehyung's cheek.

Jungkook kinda felt hurted but he knows that Taehyung becomes easily shy when is something like this about to happen so he just softly smiled and looked at Taehyung.

"Look at me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung slowly looked at Jungkook, blush slowly appearing on his soft cheeks.

"Why are you so nervous? I should be the nervous one." Jungkook chuckled, his hand caressing Taehyung's cheek.

They was looking at each others eyes and world around them stopped.
Noone said anything but yet they knew what other is saying.

"D-do you l-like me?" Taehyung asked shyly, his eyes still looking at Jungkook's.

"More than that Tae." Jungkook said, smiling widely, making Taehyung's heart to skip a beat.

"More than that?" Taehyung asked.

"Hmm, I can say that I love you because I really do. I love your beautiful brown eyes which looks at me so innocent, your chubby cheeks which I can caress it and kiss it whole day without being tired, your little cute nose." Jungkook said.

"I love how you wear anything and still you looks amazing, I love how you from all sassy boy become shy cutie, I love how you knows what you want, I loves how cute you looks when you are concentrated on something you do. I love how you talks and plays with kids in park." Jungkook added.

Taehyung was shocked when Jungkook mentioned kids from the park, he didn't knew that Jungkook saw him.

"I love your plump, red lips which I want to kiss so bad." Jungkook said as he ran his finger over his lips.

"I love everything about you but the most I love your pretty heart." Jungkook said.

By now, Taehyung's tears fall down his cheeks. He can't believe that Jungkook actually knew a lot about him and that he saw him in different way from others.

"I-....." Taehyung couldn't form words, he didn't knew what to say on this. Jungkook started to be scared that maybe Taehyung didn't loved him.

"Do- do you likes me?" Jungkook asked, a little bit of hope in his eyes. Taehyung smiled, he smiled widely before answering.

"I think, I think I don't just likes you, I think I love you too, I think I fall in love with you before than I even knew your name." Taehyung said.

Jungkook smiled, pulling Taehyung closer by his waist. Taehyung giggled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's lips, Taehyung doing the same.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked.

"Please." Taehyung said.

Jungkook didn't wasted any more second to connect their lips. As their lips connected, both felt butterflies dancing in their stomachs.

Taehyung felt very happy as he can feel how much Jungkook's lips are softly moving against his, it's like Jungkook is fighting with himself to not kiss Taehyung rough.

Taehyung pulled him more closer, trying to be more closer to Jungkook will make kiss even more.

Jungkook groaned on sudden confidence from Taehyung, he loved it, he loved how Taehyung is trying to be dominant.

"Not so easy, tiger." Jungkook said as they broke the kiss before connecting their lips again.

Jungkook mentally smirked as he felt Taehyung licking his lip, asking for entering his mouth.

Jungkook being Jungkook opened his mouth for Taehyung, Taehyung thought Jungkook just let him go but he was so wrong when he felt Jungkook's hard and wet tongue against his, it made him crazy.

Jungkook and Taehyung fought for dominance but of course Jungkook won so Taehyung just let him to explore his mouth.

As Jungkook was enough satisfied he broke the kiss and looked at Taehyung, both trying to catch their breaths.

Jungkook wiped Taehyung's mouth with his thumb, Taehyung doing the same with him.

"Will you be mine?" Jungkook asked.

"I thought I'm already yours but yes, I will." Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's cheek.

"Thank you." Jungkook said before kissing Taehyung's forehead, showing respect to him. Taehyung softly smiled before hugging Jungkook.

"I'm tired, I want to go home." Taehyung said, his eyes slowly closing.

"Let's go, I will take you to your dorm." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. They started walking, next to each other, hands intertwined and just then Jungkook got a message.

•••

Yoongi: Don't come into dorm tonight. Jimin is staying here and you don't want to hear us. Go with Taehyung, I bet that you already made him as your boyfriend.

Jungkook: Don't break him or Taehyung will kill you and Jimin will not be available to help you. And yes he is finally only mine.

"Why are you smiling?" Taehyung asked as he saw how Jungkook smiled while looking at phone.

"Yoongi sent me message to not come into dorm tonight. I'm sharing room with him but Jimin is staying there tonight and I don't want to hear their moans so is it okay if I stay with you?" Jungkook said.

"Ohh I see, of course that you can stay with me. Maybe I will have better sleep if you will cuddle me whole night." Taehyung said.

"You will have the best sleep ever." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips before then they continued to walk towards Taehyung's dorm.

•••