The outer god

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

[Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please Thanks and enjoy reading.]

[Apologies for the wrong grammar in the way and comment if you see any :))) ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[Tower of the nine realms: 70th floor]

As Momonga's surroundings changed once again, he found himself standing in a desolate space, the ground covered in green bricks that extended endlessly into the darkness

As Momonga's surroundings changed once again, he found himself standing in a desolate space, the ground covered in green bricks that extended endlessly into the darkness. Sensing the importance of this moment, he adorned a bracelet on his arm, a powerful artifact that granted him the ability to understand and communicate in all languages. After all this is one of the floors in this tower—the 70th floor, known as "The Home of the Black Goat," where his guardian resided.

As he walk deeper towards the center of this floor, a dense and ominous fog began to materialize in the center of the floor, swirling and coiling like an ethereal serpent. The fog moved closer, and within its depths, countless eyes shimmered with an otherworldly glow. It was Shub Niggurath herself, the Outer God who served as Momonga's guardian on this floor.

Momonga gazed upon the magnificent sight before him, witnessing the majestic and terrifying presence of Shub Niggurath. The very essence of her being radiated an aura of ancient and primordial power. Even in her mystic form, Momonga saw the Outer God seem to kneel before him.

The sight of this immense and enigmatic being bowing to him filled Momonga with relief as he still doesn't know if all guardians in this tower are loyal to him. He understood the significance of this moment and the weight it carried.

"Csh....espcshg....enu....hf....kncrf....I...shc...bekdvbw"(The supreme one is here I am glad.)

(It's creepy, I gave her a human form but this is okay) Ainz thought

"Hdgcb....bhsjc....hgdf.....espcshg....enu....kncrf"(What brings the supreme one here?)

"Oh, I will just have a meeting here with the guardians on every base on the 50th floor" He said with his deep and regal voice

"Gw....pryn....hsgx....hw....hgdf....whdgx.... espcshg....enu" (I will guard on the shadows supreme one)

"I will handle this, and If I need your help then I make sure to notify you" The outer god nodded and her form vanish in the air. While waiting he created a throne made of soft clouds and sat on it, lost in his thoughts, he heard the sound of approaching footsteps. His attention turned towards the direction of the sound, and there he saw Albedo, the Overseer of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, with her unmatched beauty.