Rise of the Uncharted (Part 1)

Ainz again is in the black carriage with his grand escort and the majestic holy fleet in the skies that scare the shit of the wild animals in the forest. The Royal convoy is heading towards Demon Ancient Empire and while he is on this journey he receives reports time to time from Albedo and other Overseers. 

First is that Elena and the four demon overlords of the triangle realm conquer two hell realms and are about to attack the third one. In heaven, his two realms where Angela and Asherah overseer is gathering information about their intruders and the Overlord Angel Jehudiel will lead this counter-attack. On the Empire, the senate and the congress are finalizing the laws that will be enforced in the Sorcerer Celestial Empire and will be submitted to him for approval of these laws.

During the talks between Yovaria and SCE, Yovaria representatives and Sorcerer representatives discussed the terms of the alliance and signed a non-aggression treaty that will last ten years. This alliance will form several joint task operations on each territory to "strengthen" the relationship between the two. The Yovaria military will give blueprints and information about its various advanced weapons but it comes with a price that SCE will let them buy an abundant amount of magic items and health potions for the military at a low price which the SCE government agreed immediately

Yesterday he approved the forming of Merchant's Guild, Adventurer's Guild, Mercenary Guild, Magician's Guild, Celestial Bank, Academic, Magic, and Military Academy, and many more that will create more jobs and opportunities for the new citizen of SCE, its future Vassal Countries, and future allied nations. [Nova] his assistant explain to him how important this is because in the future these organizations will most likely control the other nations and put them in place like the Merchant Guild and Celestial Bank that will surely control all money on the Growing Empire and its allies. 

(There is so much paperwork when I come back after this expedition but first Why are they here?!) Ainz shouted in his thought while looking outside 

In the comfortable carriage, there are four people sitting and the three are absolutely looking at him. Beside him is Shub Niggurath and in front of him are Demiurge and Satan. Demiurge requested for an audience to him that's why he is here, but Satan he doesn't know why the hell he is here but well the more the merrier after all Shub is just looking at him and he will lose his mind if it continues. 

Ainz glanced at them and fix his seat into "Wise Supreme Being Seat #5"

"Demiurge, first this is Satan my somewhat new official servant. Satan, this is Demiurge my advisor and Chief of defense of the Sorcerer Celestial Empire"

Satan clapped "You must be intelligent to be the advisor of the Supreme one, how I envy!" He put his hand on his forehead dramatically and shook his head

Demiurge waved his hand and laughed "No no no, I feel useless as an advisor because Ainz-sama is the most brilliant person in this world. He can create plans into plans and in a myriad of plans that we cannot comprehend"

(Who the hell can do that?)

"Hohoho I know, to control all beings in that tower that I heard off is rather unbelievable but when I met the master it brought me the answer."

"Yes indeed Satan. Ainz-sama can, after all, snap his fingers, all of our problems will be solved and the whole world will bow to him! it is just that the Supreme wants entertainment and give us a chance to be used of him."

"Ah how generous and cunning is the Master" Satan nodded

(Who the hell plan that long and like I can do that!) 

Ainz fake coughed and interrupt them before it gets ridiculous "Demiurge why did you request an audience for me?"

"Ah yes, Ainz-sama the gathering of information carried out by Sebas and Solution is almost completed and submit a piece of interesting information about this continent. My business here is the preparation of the show on United Holy kingdom of Soturian is now completed and your permission to start this show is in your orders Ainz-sama... Oh and The part of "Order of Eclipse" that you planned out, in the beginning, to help me in this show is generous of you Ainz-sama" Demiurge he kneel and bow