New Dawn

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[Supreme Imperial City - Merchant District]

The merchant district had evolved into a bustling hub of commerce, drawing merchants from all corners of the Empire and its vassal kingdoms. It had become the focal point of trade, where goods flowed abundantly and deals were struck in great quantities. The district pulsated with the energy of economic activity, attracting not only merchants but also curious individuals seeking the latest innovations and technological advancements.

Among the notable establishments in the district stood the Imperial Reserves, housing the wealth and treasures of the Empire, safeguarded with utmost care. Nearby, the grand office of the Merchant Commerce oversaw the intricate web of trade, ensuring fair practices and facilitating smooth transactions. And towering above them all was the imposing structure of the Celestial International Bank, the financial powerhouse that connected the Empire to the global market.

The buildings in the merchant district were a testament to architectural elegance and functionality. Tall and serene, their exteriors adorned with an abundance of windows, allowing the warm sunlight to flood the interiors. The light created an inviting atmosphere, illuminating the vibrant tapestries, intricate mosaics, and exquisite artwork that adorned the walls. The air was filled with the symphony of voices, as merchants engaged in lively negotiations, buyers marveled at the array of goods, and the clinking of coins echoed through the streets.

╔══ஓ๑❈๑ஓ══╗

News:

The Magic Conquerors Continent has declared war against the Immortal Wars Continent. There is no news about the reason for their sudden declaration but only one thing is certain, they are coming.

Other News! The Yovaria Empire has become a Vassal State of the Sorcerer Celestial Empire.

╚══ஓ๑๑ஓ══╝

The new senator lady of the Imperial Senate and Governess of the Yovaria State, Senator Diana Elser with her trusty bodyguard Carmila is strolling in the bustling merchant street as several Supreme Troopers and one Celestial Marine are walking beside them as she holds two important roles in the Empire.

She is meeting a friend of sorts as she already finds female friends in the Senate Chambers. Then she entered a five-story luxurious restaurant and the staff of the restaurant bowed and greet her. The high elf waiter assists the senator lady to the VIP rooms that are hidden and protected by various magic barriers as it is located on the top floor of the restaurant.

When the high elf open the door Diana saw the two other senators, the former Sea Empress, Senator Amadahy, and Senator Caroline Trasovova, the former queen of the Ancient Demon Empire. The three exchanged greetings as they sit down and tea with countless sweet pastries.

The pastries here are some of the delicacies of the Tower which they never visited before even once. The three tried to collect information about the tower and the two realms that are also part of the Sorcerer Celestial Empire but they did not collect any information even the complete occupants inside.

Amadahy then grabs a muffin that has a trench squid inside and eats it, a delicious starfish that is very hard to catch but the Empire seems to have abundant of it "The wars just kept rising and now the Prime Minister Albedo-sama has gone missing"