Asherah

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

[Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please Thanks and enjoy reading.]

[Apologies for the wrong grammar in the way and comment if you see any :))) ]

(Warning: the scenes can be inappropriate and a bit brutal.)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[Underworld]

Darkness stood amidst the ancient castle grounds, her gaze fixed upon the unfolding battle before her. The clash of demonic forces filled the air, as grotesque creatures fought fiercely with twisted claws and wicked spells. Yet, Darkness remained still, her attention focused on the seven figures positioned at the rear of the enemy's ranks.

Impatience surged within her, and with a swift motion of her staff, a surge of dark energy rippled through the area. The ground shook as the black shockwave expanded, swallowing the enemy demons in its inky abyss. They writhed in mid-air, their agonized cries drowned out by the crackling darkness. Gradually, they succumbed, sinking into the molten black lava below.

The seven great demons, however, remained unscathed, their expressions briefly betraying surprise before regaining their composure. Stepping forward, a figure with black hair, piercing red eyes, and fair skin emerged from their midst. He exuded an air of confident defiance, clad in a black leather jacket, a black shirt, and white pants. A pair of jet-black feathered wings adorned his back, adding to his menacing presence.

"I am Lucifer, who are you?" he demanded.

Darkness lowered her staff, meeting his gaze. "I am Darkness, Overseer of the Triangle Realm. The Supreme wishes to speak with you, but first, let us engage in a duel. It has been years since I've fought, so do not disappoint me."

"Very well, my lady," Lucifer replied, accepting the challenge.

As the six demons disappeared, teleporting behind Darkness to launch blue fireballs, a sudden interruption occurred. Another demon materialized before them, snapping his fingers and causing the fireballs to vanish. He had long white hair, eyes of red and blue, and was garbed in a resplendent red gown. Red feathered wings adorned his back, and a crimson demon halo hovered above his head.

"I am Beleth. Now it's my turn," he announced, waving his right hand. Twenty black fireballs materialized above him and streaked towards the demons with incredible speed. Despite their attempts to dodge, the fireballs pursued relentlessly. When the fireballs made contact, they did not explode but instead spread black fire that clung to the demons' bodies, inflicting excruciating pain. The flames carried not only the fury of hell but also deadly spells and curses, intensifying the torment.

Beside Beleth appeared a man with a lion-like visage. His short black hair, black eyes, pale white skin, and a deep scar on his left cheek distinguished him. He wore a suit of black armor bearing the sigil of Momonga in the center. A pair of dark shadow wings emerged from his back.

"Ainz-sama will arrive soon, so go easy on them," he interjected, addressing Beleth. "If you continue, they will be rendered unconscious. Cease your assault now."

"Very well, Purson, Lion Face" Beleth acquiesced, snapping his fingers once more to gradually extinguish the black fire engulfing the demons.

The Lion-face growled "Tsk, I prepare my twenty-two legions of demons I need your eighty-five legions of demons to attack the other side if Ainz sama permits me"