Awakening - Part 1

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

[Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please Thanks and enjoy reading.]

[Apologies for the wrong grammar in the way and comment if you see any :))) ]

(Warning: the scenes can be inappropriate and a bit brutal.)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[Occupied Roble  Hoburns]

After the fine men exchange their gold with Chrono

After the fine men exchange their gold with Chrono. They exit the structure and they go straight to the market that is called the Shopping Plaza where all kinds of shops are in one structure. The Three Goddesses are from another world and so this put them in nostalgia as Mattia is excited to try the fashion trend dresses that are from the capital of the Supreme Imperial City. 

She after all likes dresses and jewelry because in her past life in the other world, she can only look at these luxuries as her family cannot afford such wealth. After a not-so-long walk, they arrived at the Shopping Plaza and many people are going in and out of the ten-story-long structure. 

Mattia, with her passion for dresses, grabs her sisters' wrists and pulls them towards the building as Esther and Irin look at each other, anticipating that their energy will be drained and will prefer to fight monsters than do this. 

Now they are inside and the coldness touches their skin, but Mattia only notices the dresses inside the shops inside. The dolls showcase every design of the outfits that can entice every living being to try them. These outfits fit any wearer as it is enchanted thus it fits any size. Then sparkles appear in Mattia's eyes as she saw a very fabulous, fitted silk backless red dress that has a black lining on the edges. 

She went to the store immediately and was welcomed by a woman elf that has a very beautiful face like the red dress, her green emerald eyes look at her customer and greeted the excited human girl.

"Welcome to our shop young lady, what is it that you like miss?" The elf's tone is smooth and calming that can be very approachable. 

"Can I try the red dress?" Mattia said with excitement in her words

"You can Madamesoille" She then snapped her fingers and the dress floated towards her and gave it to Mattia. Mattia's gloved hand delicately grasped the crimson red-fitted dress, raising it to eye level. Her magical senses heightened, she allowed his consciousness to merge with the fabric, unraveling its secrets.