The Retribution

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

(Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please.)

'8445 words'

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[Upper Water Month (1st Month) 23th day, 20:46]

In the throne room of Nazarick, all members of Ainz Ooal Gown are gathered up in a row as the main guild members of this guild are closer to the throne because of their hierarchy and importance in the guild. Touch Me and Ulbert are beside the throne as they hold so much power and beside them are Punitto Moe, Nishikienrai, Peroroncino, Bukubukuchagama, Herohero, Blue Planet, Tabula Smaragdina, Beast King Mekongawa, Tigris Euphrates, Temperance, Suratan, Ankoro Mocchi Mochi, Nishikienrai, Wish III, Warrior Takemikazuchi, Ancient One, Flatfoot, Amanomahitotsu and the remeaning of the guild members. Finally Momonga is seated on the throne.

Punitto observes all forty-one members of the guild even Momonga the Guild leader, to prevent double-crossing and other internal conflicts that may affect the guild itself or can damage itself. With Touch Me and Ulbert as his enforcers, anyone obeys and the guild leader does not oppose it as this is the normal custom back in the Yggdrasil.

Now in the throne room of Nazarick, all guardians except for Gargantua and Victim are present and form a line, equipped with World Class Items. Though there is someone missing in the Guardian's formation, Demiurge and Albedo.

Yes, Demiurge comes back home after escaping from their enemy on the other continent but after a few days, Punitto and Nishikienrai became suspicious of Demiurge because of his constant absence in his room and Nishikienrai sense shadow beings showing earlier this day. They report it to Momonga and Tabula, for a reason. and that is they have a strong connection with the one who might know something, Albedo.

Momonga then confronts Albedo in his quarters and she without lying confess the truth that the Demiurge is an imposter, but the thing is, that is her only answer. She did not confess why she hide the truth from the guild members which may cost her life for doing an unforgivable sin

Lastly, they have the same questions that want to be answered. First, how did Demiurge truly get out? if the enemy has a World Enemy in their arsenal then Demiurge will have no chance of escaping that place even if he uses his wits but it is already answered by Albedo. Now, what does this impostor Demiurge offers Albedo that she agreed with and tries to hide this impostor's identity, in this question no one knows even Momonga who repeatedly questions her but did not answer. Finally, how did this imposter get all the information Demiurge knows, after all, he is the best when it comes to gathering-information so he is not the one likely to break down.

But now Albedo is imprisoned in the Frozen Prison guarded by Wraith-type undead monsters, middle-tier angels and demons, and Nigredo herself on her room. This Imposter Demiurge is kneeling in front of the Guild Members captured by Touch Me and Warrior Takemikazuchi.

He is caught on the seventh floor where he is carrying a lot of scrolls. The funny thing is he did not resist or even speak as his eyes just keeps wandering like a lost child, panicking for unknown reasons. Though there are some unknown demons they fought and killed. When they are done they restrained him with [Binds of Valhalla] that can bind anyone who does not have special classes. A chain made of rare gold and other materials from the mines of Valhalla. It has this divine glow that can even damage middle-tier undead and demons with its touch.