Different God realms?

I advice to watch first the anime overlord or read the light novel before reading this fanfic

English is not my mother tongue so yeah sorry if there are any errors

I do not own overlord and the pictures. but the OCs yes

●~●~●~●~●

Emperor Shaaban enter the room, it's filled with luxurious furniture, and the design of the room is majestic for him. They go straight to another door at the end of the room and the two gold armored guards bow at the ten ancient angels and open the doors. When the doors open, the aura smash his whole body and he shivered. This room has two couches on the left and on the north side of the room is a black wooden table.

The one seating across that table is the personification of death an undead skeleton wearing jet-black robe. Beside him is two world-class beauties on the left has white long hair and white skin with purple lips, she is wearing dark gray dress armor and on the right has two thick horns protruding crookedly and wearing a pure white dress with silky gloves covering her slender hands and a golden spider web necklace that covers her shoulders and chest. The ten archangels pass through him and went to the left side of the room facing the six maids.

Yuri kneeled and said "Your majesty the Emperor of Meta Old Empire Shaaban Kassis"

While the emperor is looking calm outside but inside he is in chaos. Many players make deal with him and he feel fine like its nothing but now he is like an ant infront of these gods

(When I get out of here I will get one-week rest) he sigh internally and look at the red dots of the Supreme Emperor after a few seconds he look down.

(I can't! This pressure and even his eyes are so terrifying this is not a player!)

Ainz on the other hand he seat like a true monarch and makes sure he looks dignified and regal.

Ainz then said "I am Ainz Ooal Gown Supreme Emperor of Sorcerer Celestial Empire and master of the five realms"

"F-Five realms?" He said confuse

(Every floor of the tower is like one realm but it will be an exaggeration if I said "Master of one hundred four realms". I know Elena conquer another hell but I have to check it out and Michael and his generals are doing an expedition as I ordered, everything is going well.) Ainz thought and go back to their conversation

"Yes but first let's talk why are you here in my domain Emperor Shaaban. You can sit down" Ainz point at the chair in front of him. Then Shabaan just nod and sit down with regal. Ainz praise him because even the pressure in the room is heavy he did not forget that he is a royal.

"Let's pass the fake praises and let's go down to business, shall we? First, why are you here passing on my borders?"

"Are you a player?" Shaaban straightly questioned

The air around the room becomes heavy and Shaaban starts to dizzy but he saw Ainz wave his hand to his servants and the aura disappears.

"It is disrespectful to question a question. Answer my question." Ainz asked again

He bow and said "Oh yes your right my apologies. I am here because I want to know what is happening on these lands and for the safety of my people-"

"「Command Primordial Mantra: Stop lying and tell me the truth」"[1] Ainz's voice became deeper and has like commanding voice that he can't disobey.

His mouth starting move and he try to stop it but he can't "I am here because I want to find the 'Death' that I was dreaming of and be his servant so that he can kill the players that spread diseases on this world"