Chapter 2

The next two days, you packed your belongings and said goodbye to all the angels you knew. You also took your time to just walk through the gardens of Heaven, knowing that you wouldn't know this calm and tranquility for a long time.

When the day finally came, you were ready.
Two archangels escorted you to the gates of Heaven and He himself came to bid you goodbye and remind you of what you had to do in Hell.
You took an ultimate look at the peace of paradise, before turning your back to it, spread your large white wings and let yourself fall to Hell, slowing it with your wings.

During your fall the sky gradually became red, until it was completely crimson and you passed through a glowing pentagram. You could see the buildings became closer and closer. Then you opened your wings more and started to fly. In the distance, you noticed a big building with a neon on the rooftop that proclaimed "Happy Hotel". Remembering that it was the name of the Princess's Hotel, you directed your fly toward it, until you reached it. You began to lower your altitude so you could land in front of it.

Glancing around you, you noticed that the area around was rather empty. You quickly walked towards the front door and knocked it.
After a few second, it opened on a blonde demon with rosy cheeks and a bright smile.

"Welcome to the Happy Hotel !! Would you like to- " she cut herself when she saw the white wings on your back and the halo above your head.
"A-an angel ? What are you doing here ?"
You cleared your throat.

"Hello Princess Charlotte, my name is Y/n and I am here to help you in your project. He had heard of it and asked me to guard your hotel and protect it from any source of danger. Is it okay for you ?"

She smiled happily.
"Of course ! I'm so glad that Heaven have taken this project in consideration !! But please call me Charlie."

She stepped aside, and motioned to you to come in, which you did.
The inside was surprisingly clean and luminous, even if there was some dust here and there.
Charlie told you to follow her through the entrance and the two of you arrived in a large hall. She then shouted :

"Vaggie !! We have a guest from Heaven !"

Almost immediately a girl rushed from the stairs to you and to your surprised, hold a spear to your throat. You stepped back, raising your hands up in a defensive manner.

"Who are you ? And what are you doing here ?" The moth girl asked you defensively.

"This is fine Vaggie ! She's a envoy of God ! She doesn't mean any harm !"

You nodded your head, "She's right, I'm here to help."

The demon named Vaggie slowly lowered her spear.

"Y/n, this is Vaggie, my girlfriend! Vaggie, this is Y/n !" Charlie introduced both of you.

"Nice to meet you Vaggie. I promise you I won't try to harm any of you in any way. In fact Heaven sent me to protect you." You said.

She seemed a bit embarrassed now. She rubbed her neck, replying:
"I believe you. I'm sorry for my reaction. I'm a tiny bit overprotective over Charlie, I know... it's just that the most people down here are trying to hurt us..."

"Don't worry, I understand completely. " you reassured her with a warm smile.

"I'm glad to have another person to help." She said. "Follow me, I'm gonna give you a room."