Chapter 7

I'm back people ! Sorry i haven't uploaded for a while...
Also if you have an account, please consider voting for the chapters (if you like them ofc'^^), that really helps me (and thanks for the ppl that already did it i love y'all!( ˘ ³˘)♥)
That's all, let's go back to the story~

Previously in chapter 6 :
Sighing, you hastened your pace to the hotel.
You had a feeling things were about to complicate themselves.

"The game is set! Now...
Stay tuned..."

The very moment you passed the large hotel's door, you heard loud noises and yelling coming from the bar.

"They're arguing already ?!" You exclaimed bewildered.

And indeed, when you looked in the direction of the noises, you saw Vaggie yelling at Husk, while he ignored her and kept on drinking his booze, pissing her off even more than she already was.
You sighed.

"Vaggie ?" You called her.

She snapped her head toward you, but softened when she saw it was you.
She walked towards you and asked "Yes ?"

"What is going on ?"

She sighed tiredly.
"Charlie is in her office, Angel is gone Lucifer know where, Niffty is cleaning the rooms, the radio freak is somewhere in the hotel, probably in his room or whatever... and this alcoholic cat thing refuse to stop drinking his freaking cheap booze!" She answered, getting angry at the end of her sentence.

"Whoa calm down Vaggie ! Don't worry, I got him. Why don't you go see Charlie and help her ? I can take care of this." You said with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you Y/n. I don't know what I would do without you..."

As she walked away, you suddenly heard a static noise.
"Are you sure about that, my dear ? This grumpy cat can cause you more trouble than you think."

The voice came from next to your right ear.
Startled, you spun around and took a step back.

"The hell ?! What is wrong with you?"

Alastor grinned widely.
"What are you talking about?"

You sighed once more. You sighed way to much times this evening.
Not wanting to deal with him at the moment, you turned around and walked to the bar, as he stood still with an annoyed smile on his face. How dared you ignore him ? (picture above is how he looks at you)

"Hey." You said, taking a seat on a bar stool.

"What do you want kid." He asked, more like a statement.

You chuckled softly.
"I'm far more older than you, you know that ?"

"Pff.. whatever " he grumbled, before taking a long sip of his bottle of booze.

"So uh.. how come you're here ?"
He looked up at you, unfazed.

He nudged his arm toward Alastor, who was still standing in the hall, hands clasped in his back, and gazing intently at you.
When you looded back at him following Husk's indication, he widened his smile in your direction, and winked sarcastically at you.
You blinked two times before simply turning away, deciding to just ignore that.
You cleared your throat before responding.
"Yeah I saw that. But how can he just summon you out of nowhere ?" you asked.

The cat sighed.

"Long story short, I made the fucking stupid decision to accept one of his shitty 'deals' ."
He explained with a tired voice, before taking a gulp out of his bottle.

"And uh..." you looked over your shoulder to see that Alastor was still here glaring at you with an irritated grin.
" Do you know why he is staring at me like that ? " you asked with a shushed voice.

"You ignored him. He hates being ignored." He simply responded, before turning his back to you, chugging down his cheap booze.

You assumed the conversation was over.
Ignore him ? I didn't ignore him !
You sighed, reposing your head in your arms on the countertop.
This wasn't good.
You may be powerful, it still wasn't a wise move to get on the wrong side of an overlord like him.

Speaking of the devil, you suddenly heard static noises coming from right behind you, once again.
Startled, you spun around on the bar stool, to be met with a pair of bright red eyes.

Again ? You thought slightly annoyed.
What does he want this time ?

You waited for him to say something, but he just stood there silently, observing you like one observes a prey.
But you weren't one, and you were resolute to prove it to him.
You stared back at him, a calm and imperturbable look in your eyes.
His grin widened in amusement and you catch a glimpse of surprise and maybe respect in his crimson eyes.
After all, there wasn't many people out there that were powerful or suicidal enough to dare glaring back at him like that.

The staring contest lasted a few minutes.
It was the first time you got to really observe his eyes. And now that you could, you had to admit that they were rather alluring, pure red and glowing softly, almost hypnotising.

Alastor on the other hand, found himself entranced by the sparkles in your (e/c) irises.
You were beautiful, he couldn't deny it. But there was also somethign else, an aura, something dangerous yet enticing that kept drawing him to you like a moth to flame.
And he was determined to find out what it was.

Suddenly you heard someone clear their throat.
Alastor immediately snapped his head with a crack sound towards a puzzled Charlie who asked with a hesitant tone.

"Uh...What are the two of you doing?"