Chapter 3

One month later, Hell

You had been in Hell for one month now.
During this month, you grew closer to Vaggie and Charlie, and you felt like an older sister for them. You also found their relationship very cute.

After two weeks, Charlie and Vaggie had managed to convince the pornstar Angel Dust to join their project. Your relationship with him was more of a daughter-son. Ever since you knew what Valentino was doing to him, you wanted to protect him at all costs.
Surprisingly, whenever you were around he always acted more kind and all.

And it was now the day of the interview. Before Charlie and Vaggie had left the hotel, you tried to reassure the Princess, and apologized for not being able to come with them because you had to protect the hotel from any attacks when they weren't there. But you assured them you would be watching the interview from the hotel by the TV. You gave then a hug then let them go.
After they had left, Angel said that one of his friends needed help and left too.
You were now completely alone in the hotel.
You went to the living room and turned on the TV.

~~Time skip~~

Oh how you were going to scold Angel when he was back.

The interview didn't went very well... At first Charlie was doing great, but the demons just didn't react at all, except the one laughing at her. So she decided to sing...  It was a bad idea. It just made all the demons more hilarious. And that's when it became even worse. When everyone saw that the "clean" Angel Dust was participating in a turf war with her friend Cherry Bomb. The little credibility left to Charlie was gone.
The last thing you saw before turning off the TV was Charlie fighting with this horrible Katie Killjoy, Tom Trunch in fire and Angel throwing bombs at Sir Pentious minions.
What a disaster.

You felt so bad for the girls... especially Charlie. This project was her biggest dream and everyone just laughed at her face.

You then heard the door creaked open and immediately rush over it to engulf the two girls in a comforting hug, your wings wrapped around them. Then you spotted Angel that was trying to leave to his room discretely.

"Oh, Angel... were do you think you're going ?" You said in a dangerously soft voice, a very, very angry smile on your face.

He shivered from fear.
"H-hum, in m-my room ?" He stuttered.

"Oh, no no no. You're coming with me." You ordered, grabbing him by the sleeve of his suit and taking him to the kitchen, then closing the door.

"So, Angel... care to explain what the hell was THAT ?"

"U-uh, well you see, Cherry asked me for help and I didn't know for what exactly, and when I found out why I was already attacked by this fucking eggs. So I defended myself from them and ..." his voice becoming less and less assured by the seconds under your angered gaze, until he just cut himself off.

Luckily for him, at this moment you heard someone knocking at the door, interrupting your scolding.
Angel took the opportunity to sneak out the kitchen.
Sighting, you pinched your bridge nose in exasperation. You loved Angel like your son but he could be really exhausting at times.

Then you heard the front door slam, two times.
Alerted, you peeked out your head by the kitchen's door.
And what you saw frightened you.
No way... why is HE here ?!