CHAPTER ELEVEN- SNEAK AWAY

MADISON

"Mom, it was an accident!" I exclaimed and ruffled my hair out of frustration. My mother is still silently sitting on the couch while thinking of something deeply.

"I swear, I didn't do anything to her! I resisted it," I exclaimed and now she looked up to me and followed my movement by her eyes as I was pacing back and forth.

She just kept on looking at me and so I calmed my self and squatted on the floor.

"You will be in a big trouble if a word from that girl comes out from her mouth." She said as she leaned her back on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling.

"I didn't expect these things to happen. Everything was too fast, I already told him to stay away. What's he thinking now? So careless!" My mother spouted words that I don't understand and so I just listen at her rants.

"Should I go back to school tomorrow? Examinations is fast approaching. I shouldn't miss it out!" I said and so she looked at me intently.

"Don't be too careless right now, Madison. You should think about the consequences and find how to solve it on your own. The time comes that I won't be here and won't be able to help and guide you, then you already know how to do things your way." She said as her eyes never left mine. It shows how true her words are and how true she is.

"This is all f*cked up!" I immediately went upstairs and locked the door behind me when I got in.

Why would she even say it that way? As if that thing would happen, as if she would leave me. When that happens, who will I be with?

I don't have anyone except her.

I bit my lips just thinking all these cringiest emotions. I am not really that close with my mother, I think. I was locked up in this mansion for my whole life, it is just this time that I needed to fulfill my mission that I was able to go out of that cage.

It was hard, really. A mother who doesn't really show how she cares for you, a mother who is very weird, and a mother who only looks at you as a disappointment. I don't know why she'll let me feel this way.

I looked at how the rain started pouring outside the window and so I stood up and went near the window, sat on a chair near it and watched the scenery.

It feels like the rain sympathises with my sadness right now and it made me feel even sad.

I have been locked up my whole life. I barely got out from our house when I was still a child and it was only when I started going to the school that I was prohibited to go out.

Going outside is not for freedom but to finish my mission as the heiress. I thought of an idea while the rain kept pouring but I realized that I should be doing it later.

AFTER having dinner, I instantly left the dining table without saying anything. The atmosphere was actually more quite than how it was before and I just sighed it out.

When I got to my room, I changed the pajamas into skinny jeans and got a jacket. I even tied my hair into a bun in order for my hair to not be a bother while going outside.

It was exactly 10pm that I have decided to open my window and slowly snucked out of our house. Of course before doing this plan, I already locked my bedroom door.

When I got to get out from the gate, I immediately ran so fast as if someone was running after me. The rain has finally stopped hours ago but it was very evident on how slidy and watery the streets are, that the rain was very strong.

I kept on running and moved away every time people are approaching towards my direction. Since I was wearing a jacket with a hoodie, no one would ever recognize me.