CHAPTER FOUR- THE ENCOUNTER

MADISON

I glanced at Sishy who is now raising her eyebrows to me like she's saying that it's my time and should grab it. Well... I stood up and went to the stage not minding everybody's stares. They were all looking at me, but I was nervous with this man's stares. Otis Hughes, who really are you?

A man assisted me as I went up the stairs, he was smiling so I smiled back to return his generosity. "Madison, huh?" he suddenly uttered that made me look at him. "Congratulations." He added and went to Otis' side.

As I got closer, I know that I was intimidated by his stares and I just kept on reminding myself to be calm. He handed me a card so I slowly accepted it even if my hands were trembling because of nervousness. Never have anyone ever intimidated me the way he did and I just can't accept it!

"Our lucky student for today is Ms. Madison Forne! Hope you enjoy your stay here in our school, Ms. Forne. Don't forget to approach us, the SSG officers, when you need help." Otis winked at me that made a loud noise from the students. The only thing that I can't forget was his smirk and I'm sure of what I saw. After I got this card thing, I then thanked him and went back to my seat.

What a mysterious man!

Upon arriving in my seat, Sishy is now clinging to me again and saying about how lucky I am to get the black card on my first day of school. I just shrugged away the things she was saying since I wasn't really in need of this kind of things.

I looked at her when she suddenly let away her grab from my arm and looked at me with those puppy eyes. "Aren't you going to treat me for lunch? Let's try using your black card! I really don't feel like paying a lot for today."

Uhm, okay? So that's it? I just rolled my eyes in my head and just nodded for her to stop those puppy eyes she is throwing at me.

Seriously, I really feel uncomfortable because of how she clings on me even though we just met a while ago. Are students here really like that?

I don't wanna think more negativities since it is still my first day in school. I guess that I just needed to go with the flow and bet that this Sishy girl can help me in my mission.

After a few more minutes that turned into an hour, this SSG finally let go of us and now, we will be returning to our designated classrooms and as usual; like the movies, introductions from teachers and students will follow.

"You know what, Otis really is highly respected here in our school. Not only because of him being the SSG President but also because of his father's role in our country," Sishy stated while walking carelessly.

Even while walking, she is facing at me and her back to the lobby as if she was very confident not to hit anyone.

I went back to minding what she said and looked at her curiously, "What'd you mean?"

She smiled at my sudden attentiveness and now faces at the lobby we are walking normally. I finally sighed to what she rightfully did.

"Well, his father is our country's President."

I immediately turned my neck on her direction and can't stop myself from being amazed of what I have heard. But damn! I even sensed more danger about what Sishy has shared to me.

Danger because I am surely be doomed if my secret will be revealed. I shook my head and washed away those assumptions and scenarios in my head.

Sishy looked at me with an asking eyes. I shook my head again and told her that we must hurry up or we'll be late for our class. Thankfully, she didn't questioned me further.