CHAPTER SIX- FACE OFF II

MADISON

I am obviously not mentioning about 'his' something in there, it was obviously about a thing that I have long been looking for. It was almost the end of his period and even if I have already finished answering, I have decided to just pass it when the bell rings.

Since my seat is in the most corner-back part, Otis won't actually be noticing me being finished and just staring to my arm chair. I was really stucked up about my thoughts.

He sometimes stands up and monitor my classmates who have questions, but that's it. I still feel chills in my body even just thinking, staring, and with the thought that he is here with me.

With almost an hour of thinking, the bell suddenly rang and so I stood up, went to the teacher's table where he sat and made an eye contact with him.

He scratched his head upon seeing my smirk before I turned around and went back to my seat.

I saw Sishy eyeing on me and on what I did and asked, "What was that?"

I just shrugged and started to keep my things from my desk and didn't wait for her. I started walking towards the door, I am already hungry maybe because of too much thinking and because of what I have discovered.

A wide smile has now been plastered on my face. I almost had a mini heart attack when Sishy was suddenly beside me and started clinging to me. I just sighed and let her do it.

She playfully smiled and looked at me, "What's with you and Otis, huh?"

I shook my head as an answer but that playfule smile on her lips is still there and so I looked away and just focused on where we are going.

"He girls," a boy suddenly was beside me while we are walking. I almost got concerned about us walking in the hallway but I realized that our whole way is already wide enough, even almost a dozen of people can walk side to side.

Just kidding.

"Oh, Otis! What brings you here with us?" Sishy asked with a wide smile that is now plastered on her face. I rolled my eyes mentally because of her reactions.

"You're going to the school's cafeteria right?" He asked and so Sishy nodded. I didn't mind and answered his question as if he wasn't there. "I just wanted to tag along."

"Hmm..." Sishy just nodded still with that playful with a wide smile and so I looked and glared at her.

"Hey, naughty girl." Now this boy really want my attention so bad.

"Wow! Coming from an over-assuming boy! Haha! You are too assuming, Otis." I said as I glared at him for seconds and walked fastly leaving the two behind.

Thankfully, the cafeteria wasn't really crowded by the time I got there and I don't know why though. I just didn't mind about it and went to the usual stall where I buy sandwiches for snacks.

"Miss, 2 egg sandwich with spread." Sishy immediately handed the money to the vendor before I could even react. She raised an eyebrow because of the look that I am giving her.

"You don't really have to do that."

"It's a compensation for what I have done yesterday. I am really sorry for what I did, it's just that there was a very disturbing text that I have received." She explained but I realized, when did I even start caring about these humans?

And so I just nodded and find a seat for the both of us. I saw her talking with the vendor about some things and she handed a money again to buy our drinks.

I have decided that I will ask her about what she also did in our neighborhood last morning. That was also very disturbing and suspicious for me. I hope she's not hiding anything.