10. Ne indri en boomi sulaladhe...

Previous: Possessive PA

Song suggestion: 'Wanam dhan veezhndhalum'

AUTHOR'S POV:
Suddenly, some men entered the shop and attacked her. There were about 7 men with sharp objects on their hands. A man kept the knife in her neck, locking her from behind. She screamed out Ashwin's name and Ashwin scooted toward her in a hurry. They all were masked, so Ashwin wasn't able to identify them. Sivangi stood there shivering in fear.

Ashwin gestured something to her and she punched below the man's abdomen with her elbow, who has locked her. He sheered from her screaming in pain. Ashwin took this chance and pulled Sivangi toward him with a force and she landed on his chest. She tightly gripped his waist in fear. He shifted her behind without breaking the hug. Remaining men attacked them with knives, smirking at them.

A man tried to pull Sivangi and she tightened her grip on his waist. Ashwin turned to her side and saw a man's hand on her shoulder. He gritted his teeth losing his temper, twisted the man's hand and kicked him. That man hit a table and fell down yelling in pain. He fought with all them, wrapping his hand around this girl.

"Ne mariyadhaya avala vittudu. Ilanaa unnayum sethu potuduvom." a man threatened, for which Ashwin scratched his forhead with a devilish smile. A man tried to harm Sivangi by the knife. He pushed Sivangi to a side and punched the man's face, who just sounded stupid. He screamed as his head hit the nearby cashier table. Most their faces were bloody due to his strong giving.

The men were lying in the floor, hissing in pain, while some of them escaped from the place injuring Ashwin. Sivangi immediately ran and frisked on him throwing her hands around his neck and he wrapped his hands around her waist tightly, with a slight smile on his face. She cried harder burying her face in his neck and he caressed her hair and waist to console her. A man stood up from the floor and ran toward them with a knife to pierce Sivangi's shoulder (The man was facing Sivangi's back).

When the man was about to prick on her back, Ashwin obstructed holding the knife blade. He then turned the knife to him and stabbed with the knife on the man's shoulder. The man pulsated in pain and fell down yelling. Still she is crying snuggling more into his neck and his other hand is tightly grasped around her waist. Suddenly, she felt something fishy and broke the hug.

By the time, Rakshan arrived to the place with the police guards and the criminals were taken with them, while Rakshan, Sharanya & Deepa ma rushed toward Ashangi. Blood was oozing down Ashwin's hand, and from some scratches of his body. He slowly lost his conscious and fell on Sivangi's shoulders.

"Ash.... Win...." She broke down seeing him in this state. But still his one hand is grasped around her waist, protecting her. Soon, some of the police guards took Ashwin to the ambulance and his hands slowly parted from her waist caressing it. Rakshan asked Sivangi to go home, but she refused and went along with Ashwin. Rakshan dropped Sharanya and Deepa at their house and asked Sharanya to be strong & take care of Deepa as she is already sobbing.

Sivangi stepped inside the ambulance and kneeled down beside his stretcher, inter wining his hand with her's.

"Ashwin... Here look at me. You won't tease me ah? I'm annoying you and you're remaining silent." She wept harder. Her white tee is now bloody.

"You always ask me... ask me one thing right? I'll answer only if you wake up now. Don't talk with me. I'm angry with you." She pretended to act like angry, in a belief that he'll wake up to console her.

Vanam than veezhndhalum
Yarunnai pirindhalum
Eppodhum unakkaha naaniruppen

Kadhalal kadhalal en thookam thoolanadhe
Ne indri en boomi sulaladhe

"Ashwinnnnnnn.... Look at me... Please...." This time she lost her patience and yelled her throat out. She cried her heart out brooding about the effort he took to save her from them. A lone tear escaped his eye, hearing her yelling his name.

_____________

Doctors rushed to the place and took him to the operation theatre. Soon Rakshan too arrived. Sivangi hugged Rakshan tightly and sobbed. So many times, Sivangi has told Rakshan about her feelings for Ashwin. Rakshan consoled her patting her back. Soon a doctor came out of the ward and walked toward them. Sivangi ran inside the ward, he has been shifted. The nurse asked her to keep quiet, as he is sleeping.

"Nothing to worry. Knife cuttings and konjam scratches than. Rendu edathula stitches pottirkom. Tomorrow evening discharge pannidalam. Bed rest edutha sari aaidum." The doctor said. Rakshan thanked the doctor and left to settle the payments. He settled the payments and went to pick Sharanya & Deepa ma. Soon they all reached the hospital and rushed to the ward he has been admitted.

There they both were sleeping peacefully. He was sleeping in the bed and she was sleeping, seated on the chair, placing her head beside his. Their hands were inter wined with each other. The trio felt happy for them. They three know Ashwin isn't a boy who mingles with girls, and he has some feelings for Sivangi. Rakshan has never let Sivangi get much closer to boys, but he has never intruded between Ashwin and Sivangi. That much he trusts Ashwin. The trio went out with a smile on their face, letting them take some rest. Rakshan postponed their marriage because of Ashwin's health state.

Ashwin woke up by night and spotted her sleeping peacefully, seated beside him. She always used to fight with him and now she is there to hold him. His lips curved a smile seeing their hands inter-wined. He was thirsty, he tried to take the flask placed on the table. Sivangi jerked and woke up due to his movement. He noticed her red eyes due to weeping. He felt bad for disturbing her sleep.

"Sorry..." Sivangi muttered with a sad face.

"Edhuku?"

"Adhu... Ennala dhan ung..." He placed his finger on her lips, without letting her complete it. He nodded his head as 'NO' and threw her a polite smile mixed with so much of emotions. They both locked their eyes seeing each other with pure admiration and care.

Doctor informed his family that he is awake and they came to check him. Ashangi jerked hearing the door screeching sound. Sivangi stood up breaking the eye contact. The trio went toward them and they all started chitchatting including Ashwin. They all spoke for some time and soon the room was filled by laughter and happiness.

"Mr. Ashwin, how are you feeling now?" the doctor enquired, walking toward him.

"Now I'm feeling better doctor." He replied with a smile. Doctor agreed to discharge him by morning, because of his pleading.  The time passed and it's about 10.30 in night. They three asked Sivangi to go home and take some rest. She didn't even have her food, taking care of Ashwin.

"Illa Anni. Neenga poi rest edunga. I'll take care of him."

"Illa ma... Adhu..." before Deepa ma could complete, she intruded.

"Unga health um mukkiyam athai. Neenga ponga. Anni, athaya kootitu ponga. Na pathukuren." Sivangi refused and told that she will take care of him.

"Saptu neeyum rest edu da. Take care." Saying so, Sharanya left the place with Deepa. Sivangi went to the room and saw Ashwin refusing to have his dinner.

"Wa thangam. Indha eruma sapda maatendran. Ennanu kelu..." Rakshan said holding the plate in his hands. Sivangi chuckled and went near them.

"Ne po thangam. Na avana deal pannikiren..." She said staring at Ashwin.

"Ok thangam. Take care da. Avanga keela wait pantu irkaanga. Na morning warren. Nalla paiyana solradhu ketutu iru da." He said chuckling and gave Sivangi a motherly forehead kiss making Ashwin go Awww. Ashwin has never failed to admire this bond and their cute banters and concern toward each other.

Soon Rakshan left the place, after talking with the doctor.

Next: Her valarndha kolandha

**************************************

Hello lovey- doveys🕊
Sorry for making y'all wait🤧

How was the chapter?

Enna unga veetu pillaya nenachukonga🐒
Feel free to share your thoughts 💭

👻Target uh: 90 votes👻
Your votes are my only boost

DM for any changes or inquiries:
Twitter @RuleBreaker93
Insta @noname93978

Shade your mind with purple🧚🏻‍♀️
I purple you all💜💫

Yours author,
RB🖤