28. Memorable evening

Previous: You and I.

The very next day, that means the day before their marriage, people were busy with the decoration works, orderly poking fun at the lovebirds. They both were on cloud nine, failing to hide their blush for every single statement of family members.

Sivangi was all prepared for her only brother's wedding. Even though she was upset about being apart from her brother after the marriage, she was delighted that finally, he has decided to do something good for his life. Yes, he has never done something for his goodness from the day their parents were gone. He always thinks from the side of his lil sister who was his soul. How might Sivangi be not happy for her brother who has sacrificed and lived all his life only for her!

Ashwin took care of most of the arrangements as he wants this marriage to be one of those remarkable for his sister. He kept all his office works aside and focused only on the wedding. He knows that things will not remain the same forever. Yesterday she was a girl who used to play with her brother, and today she is going to take care of a family.

Last night also he didn't sleep properly setting the hall theme and arrangements. By today morning, he went to have a nap as he felt dead tired. On the way to the room, he saw his anjadi perfume seriously scrolling her phone, and eating snacks. His anxiety flew away seeing her expressions. He slowly went near her and peeped at her phone, clearing his throat for which she bucked up at him. Ignoring him wantedly, she continued her work biting her tongue.

"Romba over a pannadhe. Unaku avlo demand laam kedayadhu." He voiced out punching on her head for which she yelled rubbing her head. She stood up glaring at him as if she was at the peak of anger.

"Loosu" Sivangi shouted resting both her hands on her hips. Ashwin raised his eyebrow with a smirk, controlling his laugh.

"Enna nimmadhiya irukka vidave matiyaa? Don't you have any work?" She added sighing.

" En velaya than pannitu irken. Unna seendi pakuradhu than ippoku en vela." He replied for which she gritted her teeth.

"Wara Wara loose aaitiyaa? Konjam kooda sense eh kedaiyadhu. Per Ku mattum than company CEO. Aana moolaila fulla kaliman mattum dhan. Adhukulla thenna Maram madhiri uyaram vera. Ne..." Sivangi mumbled to herself only until Ashwin cut her in half.

"Eiiii niruthu niruthu niruthu. Pppaaah! Ponna ne? Enna oru script eh eludhi wechitu pesure!"

" Ohh na ponnu kedaiyadhaa. Appo edhuku Enna wandhu kolappitu irke. Rendu kan irku la!?"

"Aama ivanga Australian PM uh. Ellarum thedi thedi wanted a wandhu kolappuranga. Nenachite irukka wendiyadhu dhan."

"You. Sidumoonji. I have works to do. vazhi vidu." Sivangi threw her last glare for which Ashwin winked chuckling. Once she faded from his sight, he headed toward his room scratching his eyebrow.

"This man. What is he doing to me!?" Sivangi murmured to herself shaking her head in disbelief. She went to her room and changed into a normal dress.
.

After finishing the lunch, Sivangi took off to doze for some time, as she ate too much. She slept for almost two hours and woke up rubbing her eyes. After taking a wash, she changed her dress and was looking ethereal just as usual.

She went to go downstairs but halted halfway giving attention to some voices chorusing nearby. Walking towards the direction of the sound, she saw all the girls dancing in the aisle.

"Paaru, avale wandhuta."... "Enga d pone Ivalo neramaa?" Tharunya voiced stepping toward her with a wide smile. Girls started to enquire about her for not being with them. They threw her so much of questions making her mouth keep zipped.