42. Embarrassment

Though the previous week was over in a blink, Arjun was still bothered since he came across Ashwin, that awful evening. He genuinely didn't know the cause Ashwin lied to Sivangi about their past.

Arjun figured out that Ashwin had always had feelings for Sivangi since his college days, which she was entirely not aware of. Arjun invariably shielded her from his sight during those days, just because he knew that she could never be secure in his surroundings.

Sivangi: Enna da avlo yoschitu irke?

Arjun: Onnum illa. Chumma dhan.

Siavngi: Things are going smoothly. Don't worry about anything.

She patted his back and got a nod in retort.

Sivangi: Deii I'm leaving to meet Tharu. Anni kitta seekrama wandhuduven nu sollidu.

Later that twilight, Ashwin headed to Sivangi's place to converse with her, as she was absent to work. As the front door sling open, Sharanya approached wading toward him.

Sharanya: Enna da adhisayam? Vaa ulla.

He followed her to the living room, and cozily positioned himself on the long couch.

Sharanya: Mama nethu night dhan orphanage ku ponaru. Nightkulla wandhuduvaru.

Ashwin: Vera yarum illaya?

Sharanya understood the purpose of his question.

Sharanya: Dei dei yen da suthi valkkire? Sivu, Tharunya va paaka poyirukka.

His eyes widenend at her confession, for which he immediately stood up.

Ashwin: What if Sivangi asks her anything! Kadavule!!! This shouldn't happen.

Ashwin: Enga poyirukka?

Sharanya: What's wrong?

Ashwin: Seekrama sollu ka.

Sharanya: Kovil ku pakkathula, girls hostel.

Ashwin: Na aproma pesuren. Poitu warren ka.

He rushed to the hostel, while ringing Sivangi. Fortunately, unless the other days, she immediately answered his call.

Ashwin: Sivangi, na hostel la keela irukken. Konjam warriya?

Sivangi: Ohh yara paka wandhinga?

Ashwin: Iva vera. Pretchina puriyama. Aiyoo konjam wa ma keela.

He disconnected the call, waiting for her, continuously tapping on the phone in dread. Once and for all, he hit his head as he caught a glimpse of Sivangi walking toward him with Tharunya by her side. He read Sivangi's indication. The slight smirk on her face apparently displayed that she was up to something. She would count for something sooner or later.

Tharunya: Annaaa! Epdi irukkinga?

Ashwin: Huh! Nalla irukken.

Sivangi dilated her eyes at her exclamation, while Ashwin discreetly pleaded her not to embarrass him.

Sivangi: Sir yara paka wandhinga?

She danced tiptoeing, with her hands tied behind. Ashwin regretted cooking up a fake scenario, as it ultimately became the cause of his embarrassment.

Ashwin: Office la urgent a oru project submit pannanum. Adhu dhan kootitu polam nu wandhen.

Sivangi finely adjusted her voice, controlling herself from cracking out. However, Ashwin made sure that she hadn't blabbered anything.

Sivangi: Romba naal ku aprom rendu perum meet panringa la?

Tharunya: Ahhh yeah. Rakshan anna oda wedding la pathadhu.

Ashwin sterned a smile, crunching his lower lip. Tharunya excused herself and walked out, responding a call. He clutched her hand and urged toward his car, while Sivangi followed him cluelessly.

Sivangi: Ashwineyy, ava kitta sollitu waren.

Ashwin: Sivangiiiiii

He banged her on the car door, while Sivangi chuckled being gratified with his annoyed expression. She shrugged her shoulders, sticking her tongue out and he moved, not forgetting to poke a finger on her vast forehead. Ashwin stretched out the car door for her, enacted a glance and she got on in disarray. Ashwin shut the car door just to be shot with her silly talks.

Sivangi: Ashwineyyy! Why didn't you grab this opportunityto converse with her? Naan laam en college crush a kandu irundhaa....

She halted in halfway because of his sudden move. Ashwin's face was intimate to hers, which was more than enough for her to zip her mouth.

Ashwin: What if it had never been her?

He lifted an eyebrow, scanning her eyes back and forth. Little she didn't know that it'd never been someone else, but her. Always her. Her cheeks were inflamed by his intimacy and her heart beat was inert. She gulped, immediately averting her gaze out of the window, while Ashwin turned on the engine, quivering his head with a blushy blush face.

The car ceased in front of a non alive cafeteria. Sivangi got down in confusion, while Ashwin drove to park the car. Shaking her head in disbelief, Sivangi entered the cafe, just to be bashed by the woman she never wished to meet.

Anjana: Hey you, what a coincidence.

Sivangi forced a rough smile on her face, nodding.

Anjana: It's been a long time since we met. So you're out of your CEO already?

Anjana smirked at Sivangi, while she remained to deny her questions, those made no sense at all.

Anjana: Hmmm. So you're lucky to still be fine. Aren't you?

Sivangi sensed vengeance with each of her word passed by. Yet, Sivangi remained quiet at the thought that she will have to pay back for all of her deeds, someday. Maybe very sooner.

Anjana: You try to gain his attention, don't you?

Sivangi: Done blabbering?

By the time, Ashwin moved into the cafe for which Anjana pretended to be nice to Sivangi. Ashwin had always been aware that they both weren't in good terms for some reason or other.

Anjana: Ashuuuu how you doing?

Anjana clinged onto his arms, simply to be denied. Her stomache burnt at the fact that Siavngi was brought there by Ashwin. Nevertheless she knew that he wasn't someone who could be tricked that easily.

Ashwin: I've got some business to do. We'll get going then.

Enacting a gentle smile, Ashwin passed her, while Sivangi followed Ashwin not missing to catch a glimpse of her eyeballs about to fall out.

**************************************
Hey loveys 💕
How was the chapter?
Vote and comment if you like