27. You and I

Previous: Feelings?

The whole girls club went to the terrace to have some fun; except Sivangi. When Rakshan was about to leave the hall, he gritted his teeth seeing Mrs.Gautham and Anjana entering the hall.

He remembered his past which ruined their happiness and made them orphans. He can still remember how his parents made him escape away along with the little girl in his hands and the way he worked hard to raise his baby sister to a grown-up girl. He doesn't want his enemy to feel the same pain, but he wants to teach him how painful it is to see our loved ones dying in front of our very own eyes. A lone tear escaped his eye without his knowledge. He didn't know that his very own girl; his soulmate is reading his heartache through his eyes. Yes, Sharanya didn't miss getting a note of his lone tear which told her hundreds of painful emotions he carries with him.

Sharanya patted his back and that's when Rakshan noted her standing beside him. She nodded her head with a mental note that 'Soon things will be fine', for which Rakshan moved to take his bike, not forgetting to throw a weak smile at her. Rakshan has always wondered how this girl can read every single untold emotion of him through his eyes. She never forgets to make him feel fine whenever he feels messed up with his life. Sharanya got on the bike and they planned to spend some time on the nearby beach.

The whole journey was silent as they could understand each other's mood even without speaking.

Rakshan stopped the bike at the beach where there was less crowd of people. Sharanya got down and waited for Rakshan until he comes back parking his bike. Without any hesitation, she held his arms and walked toward the shore as if nothing happened. Rakshan smiled to himself and walked along with her. They both sat in the sand with inches gap in between them. Rakshan pulled her by her waist and filled the gap by placing his head on her shoulders, for which Sharanya kissed his forehead, running her fingers through his messy hair.

"Sorry," Rakshan murmured weakly.
"Edhuku?" Sharanya questioned and Rakshan sighed heavily, standing up from the place, followed by Sharanya.
"I just feel guilty for not sharing the whole story of my messy past with you."

Sharanya too wants him to reveal every bitter truth of his past, yet she knows that he will spit out everything when the time is right. "Rakshan, look. You don't have to feel sorry for these things. You have promised me to share every single thing about your past and I know that you will do. That can be today, tomorrow, or whenever you feel ok with it. First, stop bothering yourself by thinking about these silly things da. Please." She looked at him finishing the statement.

Not even a moment, Rakshan pulled her into a hug. First, she was taken aback by his sudden act, yet she reciprocated the hug by patting his back. She understood that he is going through some feelings that couldn't be figured out. Sharanya felt her neck getting moistened. She just let him vent out his heavy tears which he is holding inside for months and years. He cried for nearly 15 minutes and Sharanya calmed him by caressing his hair. He pulled himself back only to see an ocean of love in his beloved one's eyes. She passed a painful smile and so did he. This time she buried her face in his chest and was embraced by him.

Isn't it a different kind of intimacy to have someone understand your mind without even a single word?

They spent some time roaming through the beach shore hand in hand and came back for lunch, without knowing that fate had its games to play.

**************************************
Hey loveys 💕
How was the chapter?
*Sorry for the small chappy. Will give you a long one soon as possible. Love y'all lotz💗🖇