14. Thalli pogadhey

Previous: Feeling bad

I was busy with my school works as well as the twitter trends... Sorry loveys🤧
Dedicating this chappy to @Uniquewr_iter and @Abilfidha 💜🙌🏻

**************************************
AUTHOR'S POV:
She turned her face away from him and stood up to leave. But he held her hand tighter as his life depends on this grip.

"Sorry ma" He uttered and she closed her eyes tighter without looking at me. She pulled her hand in a sudden force and settled herself in the long stone bench with her hands tied across under her chest. Ashwin too went and seated beside her as their shoulders were touching. She resigned from him and moved. He too moved to her side. Then, he giggled noticing her sitting at the end of the bench. She glared at him for giggling and moved inches in anger, without noticing the end.

🎶Idhu Etho Pudhu Mayakkam,
Pirindhidum Ennam yeno Illai,
Ini Vendaam Oru Thayakkam,
Iruthivarai Nam Pirive Illai, Illai🎼

Ashwin threw his hands around her waist and grasped it before she could fall down. She closed her eyes and held his t-shirt for support. Half of his tee was inside her tiny hands.

🎶Enna Thaandi Poravale,
Orakkannal Oru Paarvai Pathu Enna Konna,
Sariyaa Nadanthaalum Thanaave Sarukkura,
Ennadi Enna Panna, Ennadi Enna Panna🎼

She slowly opened her eyes and they locked their eyes. She didn't have anything until now because of Ashwin's harsh words. His words kept ringing in her mind and she wept hard only for that. She didn't expect that Ashwin will come to console her.
(Avaruku self-respect mukkiyamam pa)

🎶Etho Maaruthaa Botha Yerutha,
Enna Pakkaiyila,
Etho Aaguthaa Ennam Marutha,
Konjam Sirikkaiyila🎼

Ashwin mv: Moon light and the eyes of our loved ones. Adha na rendu widhama solluven. Onnu magic, aprom pure bliss.
(Manna's tone uh)

(Singles mv: Enga vazhkaila eppa dhan indha mari laam nalladhu nadakka pohudho..?
Me: Adhu oru luck irukkavangaluku mattum kanavula nadakkum.)

"Adhan sorry solten la" He said in his husky voice, breaking her thoughts. His hot breath hits her dried face and blood rushed down her cheeks. She always falls for this base voice of him.

(Ivaru; oru madhiri oru base voice la pesuvar. Semma warm a irkum.
-Shivu-)

🎶Enna Thaandi Pona,
Kanna Katti Pogum pothe
Enna ava Kondu Pona🎼

Some of her hair strands were dancing according to the rhythm of wind, disturbing his sight. He slowly tucked them behind her ear, without breaking the eye contact. Her pink lips are dry and her face is like a pale-ivory due to crying. She just stared at his brown eyes, not paying attention to his words. She tried to come out of it. But again he used her weakness; His base voice.

🎶En Sandakari Needhaan,
En Sandakozhi Needhaan,
Sathiyama Inime,
En Sondham Ellam Needhan🎼

"Wenumna shall I dress your wound?" He questioned, pointing her heart.

"Don't think of you as a hero, Mr. Impossible" She muttered and pushed him, sitting properly. She rolled herself in the bench, hugging her knees and buried her chin between the knees staring at somewhere.

"Saptiya?" He asked, but no reply.

"Un kitta dhan ma kekuren. Saptiya?" He repeated placing his palm on her shoulder.

"Ohh you have concern on me? Adhudhan kottiko nu sonneenga la. Aprom enna?" She glared at him and shifted her gaze to the ground.

"Adhu edho kowathula solten ma. Sorry" He said sitting on the ground infont of her.