11. Her valrndha kolandha

Previous: Ne indri en boomi sulaladhe...
************

November 5th 2020
Where it all started🦋✨

November 5th 2021
1 year of Ashangi...
They found each other with both broken foundations and they build a kingdom together as a duo to make a foundation that is indestructible💥🔥

We, Ashaangians are the kingdom they built together💜💫

Manifesting our wishes to come true and their bond to continue forever👸🏻♾🤴🏻

************
Into the story
Song suggestion: 'Nenjodu kalandhidu'

AUTHOR'S POV:
Rakshan bid bye and left the place asking them to be careful. Rakshan stayed at Sharany's home with them.

"Maapla edhachum kudikkiringala? Coffee or tea?" Deepa ma questioned walking toward the couple.

"Aiyoo wenam athai. Neenga poi thoongunga. Na edhachum Wenumna Sharanya kitta ketukuren." He said winking at his girl, who is busy admiring him.  Sharanya widened her eyes and glared at him. Deepa ma left to her room, after conversing for some time.

Once deepa ma left, Sharanya pinched him and he winced in pain.
"Ippo edhukkudi enna koduma paduthure? Na poi athai kitta solla poren"

"Po. Poi sollu. Thirumba wandhudadhe." Saying so, she stood up from the couch. Rakshan pulled her chuckling. Unexpectedly, she fell on him in the couch. Rakshan slowly placed her hair strands behind her ear, which is disturbing his sight. They locked their eyes never breaking the contact.
(Machanuku thappadha mama... Naama disturb pannama poiduvom)

_____________
Here she is begging him to have the food.
"Ippo sapdalana katti wechu vaaila kottiduven... What say?" She asked raising her eyebrow with her one hand on hip and the other hand holding the plate.

"Sari kathadhe. Ivlo pesuriye... Ne saptiya?" He questioned in his husky voice making her go crazy.

"Ahh... Adhu... Haan... Na saptene." She lied looking at the floor.

"Poi sollalam. Ipdi acre kanakkula solla koodadhu." He said looking at her black eyes.

"Sari onnu panlaam. Ippo nanum sapduren, neengalum sapdanum. Done?" She inquired diverting the topic.

"Ok done. Aaaaa" He opened his mouth, making Sivangi chuckle. 'Valarndha kolandha' blushing, she fed the food and ate for herself. After finished eating, she caressed his hair to make him sleep.

"Enakku thookam warla. Enakkaha oru paattu padriya?" He asked her in his base voice. How can she say 'NO' to this valarndha kolandha. "Please..." This time he pleaded and she nodded with a smile. She sat beside him and started singing caressing his hair.

🎶🎼Idhayathai yedho ondru
Izhukkuthu konjam indru
Idhu varai idhu polae
Naanum illaiyae

Kadal alai polae vanthu
Karaigalai allum ondru
Muzhugida manadhum
Pin vaangavillaiyae

Iruppaathu oru manathu
Idhu varai adhu enathu
Ennai vittu medhuvaai
Adhu poga kandenae

Idhu oru kanavu nilai
Kalaithida virumbavillai
Kanavukkul kanavaai
Ennai naanae kandenae

{Enakkenna vendum endru
Oru vaarthai kelu nindru
Ini neeyum naanum ondru
Ena sollum naalum endru} (2)

Malargalai alli vanthu
Magizhvudan kaiyil thanthu
Manadhinai pagirnthidavae
Aasai kolgindren

Thadupathu enna endru
Thavikuthu nenjam indru
Nadhiyinil ilai ena naan
Thointhu selgindren