21. Jigidi killadi

Previous: Annan padhi, Thandhai meedhi
Song suggestion: 'Jigidi killadi' from Pattas

(This chappy will consist mostly dialogues and half of the chappy is recreation of a drama scene... Sorry in advance if it didn't reach your expectations)

Sun rays started kissing her face, who had lain awake for hours. Sivangi covered her face with the duvet to avoid the sunlight. After passing about an hour there, she stretched her hands and seated on the bed, yawning. Rakshan came to wake her up, but closed his widen mouth in shock.

Rakshan: Aiyoo! Inniku Tsunami warum polaye.

He teased looking her awake this earlier. Sivangi didn't get what he said. She just looked at him with confusion, then only she understood why he said that.

Sivangi: Thangam! Kalaaikadhe..!

She said with a pout and Rakshan ended up laughing. He walked toward her, handed over the towel caressing her hair and left the room asking her to be get ready soon.

She took her towel and moved to do her morning chores.

Here, Ashwin and Siddharth went for a jog after having their coffee. They put their earpods on and played a song. After some time, they reached home and had the breakfast with their family.

Ashwin ringed Sivangi, making his way toward his room. It had been almost one week since they both talked with each other. Sivangi was pissed-off after talking with Ashwin.

Sivangi: Evlo dhairiyam avanuku..? Avan mattum en kaila maatatum. Aiyoo Siddharth enna nenachiruparo theriyadhe. Urghh! Ashwinnn!

She threw the phone on the bed, talking to herself roaming here and there, around the room. She was annoyed by what Ashwin did today when talking over the phone. She moved to get ready, gritting her teeth.

She wore a multi color frock with a small pendant chain and a bracelet.

Rakshan and Sivangi reaches Sharanya's home, where they all were waiting for them near the entrance

Rakshan and Sivangi reaches Sharanya's home, where they all were waiting for them near the entrance. Sivangi went and hugged Sharanya, followed by Shrishti. They all were very happy seeing both of them after a long time. Sharanya dragged Rakshan from there. After chatting for some time, other also went inside except Shrishti and Sivangi. Revathi called Shrishti to help her. She too followed them, asking Sivangi to go to her room.

Sivangi nodded and made her way to Shrishti's room, and she was stopped by Ashwin in halfway. Ashwin removed his sunglass, while she stood glaring at him.

Sivangi: Hey inga paaru! Na un kitta mukkiyamana oru vishayam sollanum. Inniku morning onnu panne la. Adha marupadiyum pannadhe. I'm warning you. And...

Before she could start scolding him, he kept his phone on his ear and started to speak with no one.

Ashwin (through the phone):
Ah sollu da. Inga avlo important person laam illa. Actually oru sidumoonji dhan ninnutu irka. Sariyana crack uh. 5th standard fail uh vera. Pesa start pannichunaa break failure aana vandi madhiri pesite irkum.