40. Vengeance

Shutting the door behind, Anjana stomped her feet and left the place, which they didn't notice. Her freaking eyes reflected million shades of vengenance for Sivangi. All she wanted was to destroy her life, own Ashwin for her lifetime and enjoy the luxurious life that Ashwin had in his very own hands. He never wanted the society to know how much of wealth he possessed, until he could create an own identity for himself. He wanted to earn respect, not for money, but for the hard work and dedication he's had spent throughout the years. The only person who was aware of his power was Sharanya. She'd learnt each of his pain, victory and his yearning to bring the business back to place.

Hearing the sound of the thudding door, Sivangi jerked out of thoughts, pushing Ashwin away and left the place not having the courage to look into his eyes with that tomato face of hers. She immediately sealed the mirror between their rooms, relaxing on her chair. Her cheeks were inflamed out of blushing harder than ever. She kept brooding with a pen rotating in between her fingers.

'Can we leave to the meeting if you're done?'

She hummed in response still positioned in the same state, yet she was soon shaken off by reality. She scanned the tall figure in front of her, smirking with his hands inside his pockets. She immediately stood up and adjusted her suit, awkwardly staring at him.

'Did you prepare the agreement for the meeting?' He raised an eyebrow at the statement, leaning on the wall.

'Ahhh dha bha.. here.. it is.' She stumbled upon each word because of embarrassment of being caught. He let out a light grin at her confession, shaking his head in disbelief. She followed him to the meeting room, not forgetting to blush her cheeks out.

Once the meeting was over, they drove to the airport to send Rakshan and Sharanya off to Switzerland. They approved to go on a honeymoon only as per Siddharth's appeal. Siddharth endowed two tickets for them to fly to Swiss for a week as a wedding gift for them, which was out of the blue.

Though Rakshan was worried about leaving Sivangi alone, she didn't let the thought of her isolation cloud up his mind. Rather, Sivangi somehow convinced him as she wanted them to have a break from things that bothered them.
_
At Gautham's mansion:

Anjana: How dare he didn't accept my business proposal? Being a brother, he is good for nothing. Ivana Epdiyum vazhiku kondu wara mudiyadhu.

Anjana roamed around the living room, clicking her pointed heels on the floor with each step. She slammed her hands on the table, while her goons tried their best not to sweat, as they were aware of the fact that she would take any live just to get what she wants.

Anjana: That bitch! She makes my life a living hell. Mudhalla en annan oda uyira edutha. Ippo Ashwin. How dare..

Her voice resounded throughout the enclosure, while Ishaan strolled toward her.

Goon: Medam, unga annan waraaru.

Ishaan: Don't even attempt to place even a finger on Sivangi. We don't have any rights over Ashwin to force him into this project. And Sivangi ku idhula endha involvement um kedayadhu.

Anjana: See. You're by her side. Do you want me to wait patiently until she seduces Ashwin? Brother, you're leaving my side for that bitch.

Ishaan: Shut up. Do not even try to touch her.

Aggravated by her words, he pointed a finger at her, harshly mandating her to stay away from Sivangi and that stimulated her revenge nerves even more. Anjana smirked spitefully, at the fading figure of her brother.

Anjana: Sivangi, You.. Wait for my game. I'm not gonna let you play too long. Unna epdi adakkanum nu enaku theriyum. Just watch me have fun.

Devising her sanity for something evil, she fled to meet Gautham.

(The Next day)
Sivangi breathed heavily as she found a spot to conceal herself from these ghouls. She closed her mouth with a palm, and squatted down, dialing to Arjun. She shivered out of anxiety. She dialed Ashwin's number several times, and as he didn't pick up, she made it to Arjun. Hearing her puff in fright, Arjun panicked, inquiring her.

Arjun: Shivu enna aachu?

Sivangi: Arj... Arjun... Enna nadakkudhunu puriyala. Pl..easee help.. me

Arjun: Ne enga irukke?

Sivangi: Enaku... bayama irukku.

Arjun: Calm down. Don't panic. Na solradha mattum sei. Kannuku theriyura madhiri yarachum irukkanagala nu paaru.

Sivangi: Oru 10 per irukkanga. Aana ellarum enna dhan theditu irukkanga.

Arjun: Panick aahadhe. Ne enga irukke nu sollu.

Sivsngi immediately disconnected the call as a man was approaching the place she was hiding. She felt a bit nauseous at the happening of that day.

Earlier that day, she completed her office work and settled on to take a trek along the park, while she was conversing over the phone with her brother. Later, as the streets were gradually getting vacant, she felt someone following her, and she attempted to escape. Before she could disappear, the anonymous figure grabbed her by the hair.

Twisting his hands, she kicked him on his groin. He winced in pain and fell, while she immediately ran away taking her phone.

.
After taking a bath, Ashwin returned to the room to catch a glimpse of 23 missed calls from Sivangi. He tried contacting her several times, yet went on a vein. He wore a joggers and steered down the steps wearing a shirt. Without letting Vanathi know, he slowly shifted out and drove the bike to her home. Noticing the gate latched, he comprehended that she was not yet home.

Startled, he tracked her location, but it wasn't ethical. The location demonstrated the park near his company and didn't exceed further. Parking his bike, he roamed around to capture a glance of her.

Man 1: Vitradhinga. Ava inga engayachum dhan iruppa.

Man 2: Avala vitta, namma thala poyidum.

He caught sight of a group of men wandering in search of something, as soon as his phone buzzed. He hid behind a huge tree, answering the call.

Sivangi: Ashwinnn, I.. feel like passing.. out.

She panted with each word, making it difficult for him to give attention. She was right some steps away from him and he wasn't aware.

Ashwin: Ne apdiye line la iru ma. Na wandhudren. Ne payappadadha.

She yearned for him to turn back and glimpse at her, while he slipped the phone into his pocket and ran away in search of her.

**************************************
Hey loveys 💕
How was the chapter?
Vote and comment if you like