31. Sparkling delights

Previous: An unwell feeling

The next day went as usual and Ashwin was not at home, as he was busy spending time with Goutham and his family. That night, Siddharth and Sivangi drove to the shopping mall and shifted to Siddharth's guest house, after purchasing all the gifts.

"What are we gonna do with these packings?" Asked Siddharth, making Sivangi shift her finger to the chin.

"Right. I'm going to execute my master plan for you." There came her reply. Siddharth threw her a look of

Sivangi inserted a pen drive into Siddharth's laptop. As she planned earlier, she had gathered all the beautiful moments and attached them, along with a greeting video at last. The last video consisted of all that she wanted to say to her brother.

The play was as follows:
Anna! Today's date is the 14th of April, which means your birthday. I badly wanted to record this, as I know that you will miss me so badly. You have always been there by my side through all my happiness and hardest times, and I cannot be thankful enough for that. Na unaku oru nalla thangacha irundhu irukkenaa nu enaku theriyadhu. But you. Honestly, you was the best and had always given me the best. Idhula unaku romba pudicha ellar koodayum, unnoda chinna chinna moments ellam attach panni irukken. So whenever you miss someone, you can go through the clip to feel better. Your little girl will always miss her brother. Love you anna. Love you both more than anything in the whole universe. Take care of you, as well as Anni.

Siddharth was overwhelmed seeing the short clips of Rakshan, with every single person in the family. He didn't miss taking note of the weird picture of him, cracking out with Rakshan.

"Illa enaku puriyala. Enna medam panni wechi irukeenga?" Siddharth glared at her pointing at his ugly picture.

"Ohh adhuvaa!!" She grinned and added, "Nalla dhan irukku pahh."

"Irukkum irukkum. Solli irundha konjam decent a irundhu iruppen la?" He sounded out, hitting on his head, only to get a tongue click back from her.

"Aiyooo da, neenga decent a irukkuradhukulla ulagam alinjirum." Said Sivangi shrugging her shoulder.

Sitting on the floor, they both continued to pack the gifts, along with their chitchats. All of a sudden, the power went off making Sivangi jerk in fear.

"Sivangi, I'm here. Payappadadhe." Siddharth replied to her unasked question, which calmed her.

Siddharth slowly stood up from the place and left to the kitchen, asking her to sit there. His guest house doesn't consist of many facilities, because of their rare visit. He came back with a lamp of dim light and sat in front of her, placing it beside Sivangi.

They both indulged in the work. Siddharth froze as he got a sudden glimpse of Sivangi. She seemed like a goddess in the dim light of that candle. He felt lost in her dark wavy hair, eyes with a line of kajal, and tired face. He was lost in her pale face, which he never saw in this proximity.

All of a sudden, Sivangi punched his head making him jerk.

Sivangi: Kaadhu yedhachum problem a sir? Evlo neram dhan koopudradhu. Haan?

Siddharth: Haan... Dha... Bha... Adhu... Na kawanikkala.

Sivangi: Edho pannu pah. How is this?

She passed him the box she had designed with pearls, to place the pendrive.

Siddharth: Avlo seekram vela mudinjirucha? Vera level ponga.

Sivangi: Yaar nenappulayachum irundha epdi idha pannadhu theriyum. Enna sir girlfriend a? Haan?

He glared at her and she bit her inner cheeks to control her laugh.

Sivangi: Enga kitta ellam solla matingalo?

Siddharth mv: How do I dell you!!!

Sivangi: Sari sari ippo work la concentrate pannunga sir.

She completed, pulling his hair playfully, and ended up cracking out along with him. After long hours of preparation, they were done with the gorgeous presents for the to-be couple. They halted near a roadside food, and they both got down to enjoy the time. Siddharth indulged in every single moment he gets to share with her and she even became an important part of his life.

In between the time they were having street food leaning on the railing of the road, Ashwin's sudden change of actions flashed in his mind. Even though he didn't odmtunderstand what made him do so, he knew that all were the traps of the bloody snake Gautham, who snatched all the happiness from Ashwin's life without his knowledge. He felt bad for Sivangi's state, which made her suffer for no reason. But he also made a promise to himself that he will not let these dramas of Gautham continue forever, as they could even ruin Ashwin's life. He was more concerned about Ashwin. Sivangi noted him being drowned in his thoughts.

Sivangi: Is something bothering you?

She sounded keenly waiting for his reply, as she read his mind.

Siddharth: Ahh no no. I'm fine.

Sivangi: Can I know the reason behind your tears?

He immediately averted his gaze to the other side, realizing that he had been shedding scorching tears.

Siddharth: Adhu... No, I was just feeling bad about something.

Sivangi: Don't bother over silly things, Sidhu. And remember one thing, many people love you and care for you and exactly I'm one of them. Don't try to hide things. You can trust your friend.

She confessed patting Siddharth's back with a smile and he reciprocated nodding, muttering a 'Thank You. She figured out that Siddharth might be feeling bad for Ashwin's acts. So she was careful enough not to bother him by spitting out her heartache.

She never fails to lend an ear whenever he is down. So does he.

That day became one of the best days in Siddhart's life, thatching a gold carve in his heart for her. Soon they drove home around 10.

.

The very next day, a tremendous surprise was waiting for Sivangi and Ashwin had no idea of the thing which ruined his whole day.

**************************************

Hey loveys 💕
How was the chapter?