2

I peered at the empty fridge for a whole minute before shutting it with disappointment.

"Doe's anyone eat in this house?"

Jaehyun who was squeezing past me in the kitchen laughed.

"No not really," He shrugged his shoulders before reaching for a mismatched assortment of glass plates in the cabinet over head.

"I usually eat at the studio," Ten stated while drooling over the 4 buckets of different flavored fried chicken.

"And I usually eat at the office." Jaehyun added nonchalantly.

I forced a smile, "I guess beggars can't be choosers," I let out a small laugh, "But in all seriousness, thank you for letting me move in last minute."

"Are you kidding me," Ten waved his hand dismissively, "You practically saved our ass after Lucas had to return to Hong Kong to help with his fathers company. We still have 5 months left on our lease and the last thing we want is a random stranger as our roommate."

The sound of the front door opening caught all our attention. A tall guy with medium length dark hair walked in holding what looked like a  large camera case and a tripod.

His eyes met mine and he smiled, "You must be Jungwoo's cousin." He set his things down and walked over to me, holding his hand out for a handshake. "He talks about you a lot, it's nice to finally meet you."

"Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows in visible confusion. "I'm just the delivery girl," I tilted my head in the direction of the kitchen table.

His eyes landed on the buckets of chicken. "I am so sorry," He apologized immediately, "I thought you were someone else."

I broke into a small laugh.

"I'm teasing you," I grabbed and shook his hand. "My name is Kim Y/N, and yes, unfortunately I am Jungwoo's cousin."

"Johnny, Johnny Suh," He let out a relieved laugh.

"You should have seen your face!" Ten burst out in loud laughter. "I am so sorry," He mimicked him teasingly.

"Sorry about that," I smiled apologetically.

"I'll forgive you only if you tell me the food is real."

"Now that wasn't a lie, feel free to get as much as you want."

"Apology accepted." He laughed.

"Hey Ten?" Jaehyun called from inside the kitchen, "Did you forget to bring home the drinks?"

"No I...Shoot!" Ten stood up. "I did forget."

"I think I saw a convenience store right around the corner?"

Ten nodded his head, confirming my observation. "It's less than a three minute walk."

"I'll go buy a 2 liter coke or something, that should be enough for all of us."

"Are you sure?"

"Don't worry it's right around the corner, I won't get lost."

"Bring me back some sour worms," Jaehyun requested.

"And bring me back anything with chocolate while you're at it," Ten added to the list of requests.

I laughed and looked at Johnny, "Want anything?"

"I'm good," He responded already stuffing his face with chicken.

"Don't say I never asked," I shrugged my shoulders, slipping on my shoes at the door. "If I'm not back in twenty minutes it's because I've been kidnapped."