9

"You came." Ten looked surprised by my appearance at the training studio.

"Yeah, yeah," I shrugged my shoulders, "but I didn't come for you. I came because I promised the kids I would."

Ten grinned triumphantly.

"But don't count on me coming back again," I quickly added on, making his grin fade into a frown.

"Ms. Kim!"

Dohyun and Chaewon, the two children who had most grown on me in the previous class ran up to me.

"Are you going to be teaching us again Ms. Kim?" Chaewon asked excitedly.

"Only if you want me to." I smiled and ruffled the little girls hair.

She jumped up and down a few times cheering.

"Okay, settle down everyone," Ten spoke to the entire class.

"Before we start, I want everyone to say thank you to Ms. Kim for joining us again today."

"Thank You Ms. Kim," everyone said in unison.

I smiled at the class and waited for everyone to settle down again.

"With that said, we will be splitting up into the same groups from the previous class and will continue working on the choreography. Does everyone understand?"

A chorus of yes's rang through out the room.

"Dohyun, can you lead stretches today."

Dohyun nodded and made his way to the front of the class.

Ten played some background music while we did our warm up stretches, then we broke out into our groups.

My group had improved a lot, I could tell each one of them spent their entire day practicing before class.

The 3 hour class had flew by faster than I expected.

"Are you coming back for Tuesday's class?" Chaewon asked me.

I paused for a short moment.

"I won't be able to," I tapped my bottom lip while I contemplated to myself, "I'll be working."

"Awwe," She whined, "When will you come back?"

"I'll have to check my schedule, but once I am free I will make sure to come."

It hurt me to lie to her. I knew I wouldn't be coming back.

I didn't want to come back.

I didn't want to see him.

"Okay then," She replied in a sad tone before running off.

I frowned and began to gather my things.

Just as I was about to leave, I noticed Chenle enter the training room. He was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and holding a folder where I assumed he kept his music sheets in.

"Ready?" Ten came up behind me.

"Something's wrong," I told him as my eyes followed Chenle to the piano that was located at the back of the room.

Ten followed my eyes to see what I was staring at.

"Well you two aren't exactly on good terms at the moment. I doubt he's going to be all sunshine and butterflies after what happened."