4

"Let me know if you need any help at all," I told Hui Ying after I sent her an email with the final launch event details.

"Don't worry, you can count on me," She smiled, "And thank you for trusting me Kim Zhǔrèn. I promise I wont let you down."

"I believe in you!" I held up my hand into a fist, "Jiāyóu."

With that, our video call ended and I was free to relax for the rest of the weekend.

I closed my laptop, putting it away inside the top drawer of my desk. I began to stretch out my body when I felt my stomach rumble.

I had gotten so lost in my work I had forgotten to eat all day.

I slipped out of my room and headed to the kitchen to get a snack. Thanks to me, our fridge was finally full of food and different snacks.

I was preparing myself some avocado toast when Ten walked into the kitchen seemingly upset. He sighed and went directly for the chocolate stash in the pantry.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him as I drizzled some honey on top of my toast.

"My partner dance instructor quit today," He sighed, sitting across from me at the dining table before stuffing his face with chocolate. He began to speak with his mouth half full, "Turns out she was offered a spot at a well known entertainment company, which good for her, but she could've at least gave us a few days notice so I could audition a new dance instructor. Now I'm going to have to run the class all alone for the rest of the weekend."

"That sucks," I muttered before taking a big bite of my toast.

"Unless..." Ten didn't have to say anything else for me to know what he was thinking.

"No," I responded before he could even ask.

"Oh come on," He began to plead.

"No."

"But you don't even work on weekends."

"I'm still busy."

"Doing what?" He arched an eyebrow while crossing his arms.

"Oh you know...stuff." I replied, taking another bite of my toast.

"What kind of stuff?" He looked unimpressed by answer.

"Eating," I shrugged my shoulders, "Binge watching Netflix."

"Oh come on y/n," He began to plead again, "All I'm asking is you help me out for at least one night."

I rolled my eyes.

"Ten I haven't even danced in years, what good would I do you anyway."

"If I didn't think you could do it I wouldn't be asking you," He retorted, "Don't forget I know how talented of a dancer you are and how fast of a learner you really are."

I sighed as I looked into Tens pleading face.

"Fine," I finally gave in, "But just for tonight."

He thanked me with a large smile plastered on his face.

"Thanks y/n, you're a life saver."

"Yeah whatever," I replied unenthusiastically.

All I wanted was to spend my Friday night watching my favorite show and catching up on my reading but now I was stuck dealing with a group of snot nosed brats.