[15]

SEASON 2 BABY!

2x01

The ship was clustered with dead bodies, many that had been drained of blood and many who hadn't survived. It was a wreck, the destruction. They say chaos is necessary to bring about order, but this chaos.... what order would it lead to?

The blonde and redhead were running through the ship, eager to escape hell. A rope was extended in front of their feet, which in their hurry, they didn't notice. When the blonde tripped onto the ground, he groaned as the redhead yelled over him. A figure stepped out of the shadows, a cruel smirk resting on the face of the she devil herself. "Going somewhere, lover?"

The brunette stood to the side as she watched blow after blow be delivered to the blonde's body. His mouth was fill of blood, stained red but he didn't care. "Enough." She commanded the forsaken's. They stepped back, making space for her to walk through. She placed her comparitively warm hand on the back of his neck and pulled his head up softly so he was facing her "You're all bloody." She noted. He didn't respond, he couldn't because the same time Valentine came through and she stepped aside. The man faced the blonde "I've killed you twice today. Wanna go for another round huh?" Even in pain he was cocky.