[9]

A/N: The outfit with the jacket is what Ivy is wearing at the start. Then the outfit with the Gucci belt is what she changes into.

TW: Self Harm. Be careful loves <3. I'll put a :( Where it starts and a :) where it ends.

 I'll put a :( Where it starts and a :) where it ends

"Don't squirm

"Don't squirm." Robert Lightwood ordered his son as he himself drew a rune on Alec's back "I'm not. It doesn't even hurt." Ivy chuckled "Sure it doesn't." Izzy was sitting on the bed, her hand on his thigh, rubbing it comfortingly while Ivy stood behind Izzy, her arms crossed over her chest. Alec's phone rang, causing him to look at the screen. The name on the screen caused Ivy's jaw o set "No talking. Just healing." Izzy told her big brother as she stood up to attend the call, forcing Ivy to sit in her place. "Do you think he'll come?" Alec asked his twin. He was worried, scared. Not that he'd let it show. "If he doesn't, I'll kick his ass." Just as their father bandaged Alec's wound, he left but not before speaking "I'll call and ask Magnus to come and strengthen the wards." When he left, Ivy started fiddling with her fingers "Alec. I have to tell you something." The said hummed "Me too. You first." Taking in a deep breath, Ivy quivered as she spoke "I know there has been a lot going on lately and we've been trying to find ways to not loose control of the institute. So, last night, I was with Nik and-" But she got broken off by the hybrid walking in "Good to see you're alright mate."

A small smile slipped on Alec's lips as he saw how the hybrid was looking at his sister, who was blushing. And she had done an awful task at covering the red spot on her neck. "Yeah, just a scratch." He spoke, unconvincingly. Nodding, Klaus held his wrist out "Well, you could always drink up my blood to heal faster." Scrunching up his nose, Alec shook his head "I'm, uh, gonna let the runes work their magic."
"So, Alec as I was telling you.." Ivy started. She outstretched her hand and entwined her fingers with Klaus'. The sparks well noticed "Klaus and I-" But she was broken off, this time by their father coming in 'Magnus is here." The twins nodded, Alec putting on a shirt and Ivy leading him out the room.