[2]

A/N: Ivy's outfit at the club is on the left while the pajamas she changes into are on right

A/N: Ivy's outfit at the club is on the left while the pajamas she changes into are on right❦

✫✪

✫✪

The day had gone by fairly quickly until the evening.

Ivy was in her room just applying some finishing changes on her sketch when she heard a knock. "Come in" Ivy called out without averting her attention. A smell of vanilla and wood hit her as she looked up to see Jace "We have a new mission so we have to go to the Pandemonium. We need to slay demons." Ivy nodded "I will get ready. When do we leave?" After realising she only had 60 minutes, Ivy immediately got to work. She had a quick shower before putting up a small amount of makeup and straightening her hair. Ivy was confused which outfit she should wear but after consultation from Izzy, Ivy changed into a small black skater skirt and a black top which showed a lot of cleavage and she knew her brother wouldn't be happy and neither will be Jace. Smirking, she put on some high knee heels, her electrum whip bracelet and a few rings her and there and once done, she checked herself on mirror once more before heading out.

Alec and Ivy came out of their rooms at the same time before walking "Looking good sis. But don't you think that's a bit too much skin?" Alec spoke up obviously protective but Ivy shrugged him off "Meh. I feel comfortable. Come on Isabelle! Let's go!" She called out and at the very moment Isabelle stepped out of her room swinging a wig on her hand. "Looking hot sis!" Ivy whistled while Alec who remained unimpressed spoke up looking at the wig "Really?" Izzy shrugged "What? Demons dig blondes." Ivy nodded and spoke up before Alec could say something "Yeah but I would say that's more Platinum and white than Blonde." Alec took his hands in to show his support "Just what I was thinking" Izzy rolled her eyes before speaking up "Whatever. And also, it's not like they like Shakespeare." To which Ivy winked at her. "I think you two are pretty distracting on your own." Ivy and Isabelle smirked and spoke in usion "So be yourself. Is that what you're saying?" "Sure" was the simple reply.  And they both knew he was avoiding the topic.