[17]

2x03

"You did what you did. Now step aside." 

Wet footsteps clanked across the glass of the Institute as the brunette slowly stepped inside. There were members everywhere, looking and taking in her tattered appearance. They whispered and stared, but none made a move to help her. "Alec." She wheezed. Her mouth was dry, her wounds having luckily healed. "Get me Alec." A person came running towards the brunette, the familiar blonde shouted her name "Ivy!" The blonde crushed her into a hug "Oh god you're here and you're okay a-and..." The blonde stuttered. For the first time in months, a smile crossed Ivy's lips as she stared at Lauren "Look, Lauren. I appreciate it all but I need Alec, or Isabelle. I have-" But a very unfamiliar voice stopped the brunette mid sentence "That won't be necessary. Whatever you want to say, you can tell me." 

It was a tall, dark skinned man. A beard, suit and his stance was meant to radiate maybe authority. "Ivy Lightwood, Clave's latest traitor." Ivy's eyes almost widened but she composed herself. Traitor? Since when? "I would like a change and a meal before you interrogate me." She kept her voice cool and firm. "That can be arranged." He tilted his head, challenging her.