[22]

A/N: THE INFERNAL DEVICES SPOILERS AHEAD!

2x08

2x08

Magnus' party was a blast so far. Ivy had a few drinks, danced with Jace, laughed with Alec, gossiped with Izzy. It was a good break from everything.

But a break is a break.

The first thing that caught Ivy's attention was Clary crying and talking to Simon. Things didn't seem too good and decided to check it out. Maybe it was because Simon smelt different or maybe because the situation looked uncomfortable. "Hey, all okay?" She approached the duo. Seeing the oppurtunity, Clary slipped away from Simon. Ivy was quick to follow the redhead "Clary, what's wrong?"

"Simon just kissed Maia that's what's wrong!" Without another word, Clary kept walking. Ivy turned back, only to see Jace taking off the disguise rune. Bile crept up in her throat as Ivy understood what it meant. Stalking over to the blonde, she grabbed his arm and pulled him over to a quite corner "Did you just disguise yourself and Simon and kiss Maia?"

"Yes." One hit to the heart

"Why?"

"Simon will never be good for Clary. Not as good as me." Another pang to the heart.

"She's your sister!"

"I will always love her Ivy. You were just the second choice after Clary turned out to be my sister. You were whipped with me so you fell straight into my arms. Clary got jealous, I got a few good kisses. That's it." Each sentence was a pang to her heart. Ivy raised her hand it came in contact with his cheek "Fuck you Jace Wayland." Through tears, she walked out of the apartment.

Dialing the familiar number on her phone, Ivy walked through the streets "I want in on your plan but I have a condition. I get to kill Jace Wayland."