Shot 5

Arnav and Khushi watched as Nani and Anant parted away each angry and Arnav knew why.

Nani couldn't get the money Anant needed, only because he has cut her off and couldn't pay Anant.

"Arnav! " Khushi called out breaking his reverie. "Is there something you are not telling me? " She asked and Arnav sighed.

The waitress and the owner were moving up to them when he signalled them to come later and they nodded and he turned to a confused Khushi.

"Last night after speaking to you I found out something horrible about Nani. " Arnav the revealed what he found out about Nani and Khushi gasped in shock.

"Hey, Devi Maiya..... Nani has blood on her hand..... It's unbelievable. " Khushi uttered in total shock then it hit her and she looked up at Arnav. "Arnie what if that woman was the other woman in your father's life? " Khushi said taking Arnav aback.

"Could it be the reason why I wasn't able to find her? " Arnav epiphanies.

"What do you mean? " Khushi asked.

"Well after I started making millions, I started looking for her but found no information about her... It looks like she has disappeared into thin air and I think it's because Nani had killed her but then a good friend of my father whom I once met on one of my business trips three years ago told me I shouldn't believe anything Nani and Subhadra Malik my step-grandmother says about Arvind Malik and he even told me to meet up and that he has a lot to reveal to me but I shun him not wanting to hear anything about the man who disappointed me the most in my life. " Arnav revealed and Khushi went into thinking mode.

"Arnie... What if everything you know about your father wasn't true and was made up? " Khushi asked a little bit scared that Arnav will get angry but he looked rather confused.

"How do you know about Arvind Malik? " Arnav asked and Khushi sighed.

"During the wedding ceremonies, Akash told me everything about you and your life and why you don't trust people that easily..... He told me how during Anjali's wedding your mother committed suicide because she discovered your father was having an affair and he also killed himself afterwards...... I think he told me this so that I can understand you more but a lot doesn't make sense...... According to Akash your father was excellent and was both a father and mother in your life because your mother love Anjali more than you and there were signs your parent didn't love each other right? "

Arnav nodded knowing he could no longer run away from the truth about his parent's relationship and all because he lost the chance of being his mother's favourite.

"Yes... They didn't and it was no secret but it didn't give him the right to cheat on my mother...... I trusted him and I knew maa didn't love me as equally as she did with Anjali but she was leaving and it was my chance to get her love but he messed it all up. " Arnav said getting angry and Khushi held his hand to calm him down.

"Stop deceiving yourself, Arnie... You are letting the lost chance to gain your mother's love cloud your judgement..... Am not trying to justify what your father did but from what Akash told me Nani was the one who said your father cheated and your Dadi backed her up but something in my gut tells me Nani and your Dadi are lying..... I don't know what but Arnie I think this is all a big conspiracy which you need to investigate more because if one day you find out your father wasn't guilty then what will you do..... You will feel guilty... And I don't want you to get hurt because of someone's lies. "