Shot 24

Nk sat on his bed in his room with tears cascading down his cheeks.

Since he met Payal, he felt a pull toward her and it didn't sit well with him so he decided to stay away from her and be more friendly to Khushi than Payal but finally, he understood it.

They were siblings and he couldn't be happier because he finally had what he has always wanted, a big sister who was only his but he knew Payal will never accept him and it hurt him.

He felt and hand on his shoulder and jerked out of his thought and turned to find Rohi looking at him with a sad expression on her face.

"Am sorry, your door was op

"Am sorry, your door was op..... "

Nk's hugged her cutting her off and she was shocked for a moment but she reciprocated after a few seconds and she felt a wet sensation on her back and knew he was crying.

She didn't stop him and let him cry.

Since she met Nk, they had become good friends within three weeks and it was so easy because of their love for photography and her friendship with Khushi and Preeto.

Nk broke the hug and apologised.

Rohi led him to her bed and they both sat down together.

"Do you think Payal will ever accept me as his little brother? " Nk asked innocently and Rohi sighed knowing it was complicated and Nk was rushing everything.

She took his hand and rubbed it.

"I don't know Payal that much but don't force yourself on her...... I don't really know everything in detail but I can tell she won't heal all of a sudden and if you want her to accept you wholeheartedly, then let her heal first..... It may take weeks, months or years but don't force her rather support her as you did downstairs...... I admire you for having the courage to confront your mother but you also have to understand her even if she did wrong. "

Nk sighed and nodded and looked at his watch.

"Oh my god..... It's getting late..... Let me drop you home. " Nk said standing up from the bed but Rohi shook her head.

"Don't worry, I am staying here today. " Nk looked surprised hearing this, "Preeto and Khushi wants me to stay and I accepted... I will be staying until the success party in two days. "

Nk smiled and his heart fluttered which surprised him but he composed himself.

They heard a clearing of the throat and turned to find Mohan standing by the door.

Rohi bid goodbye to Nk and exited the room and Nk glared at his father knowing he was about to coerce him to forgive his mother.

Garima entered Khushi's room to find Arnav laying on her bed with his head on her lap as they watched a movie.