Shot 20

AR.

Arnav was furious hearing what Akash told him and he wanted to slap Anjali and Buaji for this.

"I don't want Khushi or maa to know about any of this..... Khushi is already busy will the competition and I want her to focus on that without having to worry about what those sick people think of her and maa and I don't want maa to find out and destroy her happiness and Payal, thank you for your idea.... Mr Roy will make the papers ready in two days..... And immediately the divorce is finalized, I will get them married again and the day of the fashion show, I will have a huge surprise for the Raizadas. " Arnav said with a smirk and told them of the surprise.

"Bhai..... Are you sure? " Akash asked a little bit sceptical.

"Yes he is sure. " Payal scolded Akash." It they who are supposed to be in hiding not Maa and Arvindji.... It's about time they shiver in their boots for what they had done. "

Akash sighed and nodded.

"Okay then... Payal, Akash will introduce you to Mr Shukla and you can start work today if you want..... He really needs a partner to manage the canteen and you are a really good cook...... Nk, you come with me..... Let us talk to the photography team. "

They all dispensed to their various works.

Payal was pleased with the position even though she felt bad that she was on top position than Mr Shukla who has been working for years in the company food department but Mr Shukla didn't mind because he loved the food Payal just prepared seeing all the workers enjoying it.

RM.

Anjali was pacing back and forth in her room in anger and frustration as all her plans have gone to vain and even more shocking was the news that her child will be born disabled like her and may not live past the next three months because of severe deformation.

She didn't want to face anyone and luckily for her, all of them were in their rooms and she was grateful that they gave in when she wanted to go to the hospital alone.

As if that wasn't enough, she just discovered from Lavanya that Payal is now the head of the cafeteria and Khushi is also working at AR as the head of one of the design teams.

"Why is my life so messed up?...... It's all that girl's fault..... It's all Khushi's fault..... I have to find a way to make her pay but Arnav is protecting her and who ever that man Garima is dating also will protect her because Khushi is an incredibly loveable person and if I mess with her then am dead..... What do I do?..... What do I do? "

Anjali whispered to herself as she paced around her room and then it hit her.

She looked down at her four months old baby bump and smirked rubbing it.

"I thought I could use you to make Arnav come to me after you are born but you won't survive even at a full term so what better way to get Arnav to come to me is by making you join the angels now...... I love you my little princess but I love myself more and I will have to sacrifice you to make myself live. "

She looked around to find something to make her miscarry but didn't find anything and she then remembered the doctor's words when she first found out about her pregnancy.

"Please because of you weak immune system, please avoid all the foods and things you are allergic to or else you will end up miscarrying the baby. "

She smirked and remembered Sudhadra had something she eats that she is allergic to.

She sneaked into the kitchen and blended some peaches with apples and strawberry and drank it in one gulp and rushed back to her room after cleaning up.