Shot 14

London.

It's been a few days since they arrived in London but Akash has been giving Payal cold shoulder and it was hurting her but kept quiet.

Akash's situation was no different from Payal, the guilt has been eating him up and he knew he was hurting Payal by ignoring her but he couldn't help himself.

He knew it was time for them to solve their problems now or else his marriage will crumble and he didn't want that as he loved Payal with all his heart

He got out of the bathroom to find Payal missing from the bedroom but heard noises from the closet and it's opened as Payal looked up and placed the suit she was holding on the rack.

"Payal can we talk. " Akash asked nervously and Payal nodded and they both moved out to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

Both were silent for a few seconds and Akash sighed.

"Am sorry Payal. " Akash apologized and held her hand. "Am sorry for ignoring you all these days..... I swear it's not you but me..... I and Bhai loved people who only used us...... So many things happened and it's hurt to know the family I knew were all fraud. " Akash cried out and Payal cupped his face worried seeing him looking all broken.

"Akash..... What's wrong?..... What are you talking about? " Payal asked with concern.

"Please promise me you will never leave me if I tell you the truth...... Please promise me. " Akash pleaded and Payal nodded and he went ahead and revealed everything and she was shocked. "They are monsters Payal...... I am the offspring of those monsters and I wish there was something I could do to drain their blood out of my system. "

Akash cried and Payal hugged him as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Akash look at me. " Payal demanded and he looked up. "You are not them...... We have both in our ways failed our loved ones and to tell you the truth I didn't want to come to London..... I want to make it up to Khushi and Amma in anyways possible but I can't if I stay here and ASR also needs you....... Let's go back and be with them....... I have a way to help Amma and that is to free her from Papa and be with her husband and son..... I know my aunt and how greedy she can be if she finds out Amma is a wealthy woman and Papa being her puppet, he will surely ask her for money or even demand money from Arnav....... We have to go back Akash. "

Akash knew she was right and none of them had thought about it.

"Let me start wrapping up things so that we can leave immediately. "

Akash rushed out to prepare to go back to India not knowing more heartbreaking news was awaiting him.

India, Delhi.
RM.

"Chote...... Anant kicked her out after saving Anjali from falling from the stairs at the temple and Anant got angry because he wanted Anjali to hurt herself because of his revenge against you for kicking him out of Sheesh Mahal and I asked her to stay with us for a few days until she gets a place which she has promised to get in two weeks. " Nani said nervously making Arnav glare at Dadi who gulped seeing his anger.

"I don't give a damn if she saved God himself...... Get her out of my house now or else I will make all of you follow her....... Hari Prakash. " Arnav called out to him and he run up to him. "Where is the man I asked to meet me here? "

Hari Prakash scratched his head looking at a pale Manohar.

"Manoharji said he will handle him. " HP said and Arnav glared at him and he gulped down the saliva in his throat.