Shot 18

A loud slap resounded in the lounge of the mansion with Nandini holding her abused cheek and Preeto fuming.

"After destroying my mother, you have the nerve to show up here...... Because of you and that bastard, she drank herself to death and neglected me..... If it hadn't been for my grandmother then I would have died...... Get out of here not before I kill you. " Preeto yelled in tears and Aman held her back as all of them looked at Preeto in shock.

She pushed away Aman and walked up to Arvind in tears.

"Uncle.... She is that woman..... The woman who ruined my mother's life.... Please tell her to leave before I murder her. " Preeto cried out.

Akash looked at Preeto and it hit him, Preeto is his half sister, his little sister.

"I am so sorry my dear..... I didn't mean to ruin your mother's life..... Please forgive me. " Nandini begged but a furious Preeto slapped her making her fall down.

"Preeto stop it and calm down. " Aman shouted and held her back.

"Not until this devil leaves. " Preeto yelled trying to get out of his hold but couldn't because he was stronger than her.

"She is here because of Akash and not you. " Khushi yelled at Preeto who looked shocked and stopped and Aman let her go and she walked up to Khushi.

"Why is she here for Akash? " Preeto asked and Khushi looked at her in pity.

"It's because we just discovered Akash is her son. " Arnav replied.

Preeto turned at the realization hit her.

Akash was his father's illegitimate son.

Arnav then revealed everything to her and Akash looked at Preeto crying.

"We didn't know she was the one you have always been talking about and you know I only arrived after you and your mother left." Arvind defended.

"You are an evil woman...... As if destroying my life wasn't enough, you did it to your own for money..... You are sick woman..... You and that bastard sperm donor ruined three innocent lives. " Preeto spat at Nandini, turned and walked up to Akash and held his hand. "I hold nothing against because we are both victims of their greed and lusting of others...... You don't have to feel guilty because you did nothing...... It's not our fault that the people who were supposed to take care and love us failed...... But can we get to know each other. " Preeto cried out and Akash was surprised hearing her because he thought she will be angry at him and even shun him but her she is proposing sibling hood.

Akash smiled and hugged her and they both cried.

Arvind and Garima took a sigh of relief seeing this because the revelation of Nandini could have turned worse but it didn't.

"Akash..... Preeto." Garima called out and they broke the hug and looked at her."You are the only ones who can decide what happens to her. "

Preeto looked at Akash.

"I will leave it to Akash. " Preeto said and Akash looked at Nandini.

"You will never be my mother because I don't have one...... And as much as I want to send you back to the slums where you belong but my heart will never allow that...... I will take care of you as a son must but you are no one to me and you will never disclose your relationship with me to anyone or let Mrs Raizada know that we know about you..... Understood. "