Shot 10

To say Arnav was shocked will be an understatement.

His father was not only alive but Garima is his mother and KHUSHI'S parent were murdered because of him.

"Papa." He whispered as tears streamed down his face and Arvind turned and looked at him.

He closed his eyes and lost consciousness making Garima panic

Garima run to the table and called the doctor as Mahesh and the men lifted him into one of the rooms leaving Arnav and Khushi behind.

"Arnav... Is that your father? " Khushi asked and Arnav nodded. "I know him. " Khushi revealed shocking Arnav. "He is the uncle of Preeto, so that means Preeto's father was a policeman who helped your father. "

"Am it also means because of me your parent were murdered. " Arnav said sadly and Khushi panicked seeing his defeated state.

He slowly walked up to Garima's room and saw his father on the bed with bruises on his arms as if he was tied up and the most heartbreaking was that his mother was crying hysterically caressing his face.

A doctor entered and started examining him and Arnav who was not able to stand it anymore left from there with Khushi following him.

He was heading to the door when she run and blocked knowing he was running away from his problems

"Am sorry Khushi... We can't be together anymore. " Arnav cried out with his head hang low, unable to look her in the eyes.

Khushi's heart shattered into pieces hearing this and she moved closer and cupped his face

"Why? " She exclaimed in tears and Arnav moved her hand away and run his hand through his hair.

"Don't you get Khushi....... Am the reason your parent died....... How can you be with the person who is responsible for your parent's death...... Am sorry I can't do this. " Arnav cried out and walked away but Khushi held his hand and he turned to find her pleading not to leave with her eyes.