Chapter 14

Six months into their relationship, she agrees to stay in his pad, as the latter kept bugging her regarding this. On their third day living together, she asked him about their house expenses.

Love, please let me share with the expenses, kapag hindi babalik na lang ako sa apartment ko. She threatens him

But, I'm the man of the of the house I should provide. Besides, I can provide for the both of us. You don't need to share anything, just stay here with me. He said

Justin, I understand. Ikaw yung lalaki, pero it doesn't mean hindi na ako pwede magcontribute dito sa condo mo. It will not make me feel comfortable living here for free, di ba you told me, I should move in with you so we can start our life together? Paano magiging together, Kung ikaw lang gagastos sa lahat? Kaya nga together, kasi dalawa, dalawa dapat tayo. Hindi lang sa relationship but with everything including our expenses. So please, let me share na ha? She explains, while hugging him sideways

Alright, I get it. Iba talaga ang convincing power ng isang Miss Leila. He said obviously getting her point

Hindi ah, mas matindi ka no! imagine, wala pa tayong one year napapayag mo na agad akong tumira dito kasama ka. Di kaya ginayuma mo ko? She said chuckling

Just admit how irresistible I am kaya di ka nakatanggi. Gwapong gwapo ka lang talaga sakin kaya pumayag ka agad. He said teasing her

Excuse me? Ikaw nga tong nangungulit sakin, if I know patay na patay ka lang sakin, she said while crossing her arms on her chest,

He laughed at her and pulls her for a hug, they stay like that for a while while she heared him whisper, I love you so much

I love you too.

Can we just stay like this forever?

Mahirap yata yan, ano walang liguan? Yakapan na lang forever? She said chuckling, while pulling away from their hug

Oo, tapos sabay tayong maliligo. He said naughtily, which makes her blushed

Maharot! Maharot ka talaga! Bahala ka nga jan, ikaw magluto ng dinner, mag-aayos pa ko ng gamit ko. She said while walking towards their bedroom

Hoy! Madaya to! Sabi mo together sa lahat, help me here! He said while laughing at her reaction.

He cooks their dinner while she continue fixing her stuff. After a while, they had their dinner together and prepares for bed.

He went out of the bathroom and saw her laying in his bed, now their bed, he smiled at that thought, their bed staring at their ceiling.

Are you seeing stars up there?

Ano ba! Nagulat naman ako eh!

He chuckled and walks towards his side of the bed. When he sits down beside hers, he saw her took a deep breath. He slowly lay down beside her, and stares at the ceiling like her.

Thank you, he sincerely said

Huh? For? She asked confused

For being with me, for staying with me, for agreeing to live here with me, for...for loving me, thank you.

She faced him and caress his cheeks as she genuinely smiles at him, there's no need to thank me for all of this my love, I love you. And everything I do is out of my love for you. Ngayon ko lang to naramdaman eh, totoo pala na when you love someone you'll do everything to keep them happy. And I'm glad I am the one making you happy right now. Huwag mo kong pasalamatan, hindi naman yun ang kailangan ko. Alam mo ba kung ano?

What is it? I promise to give you, anything love, anything. He asked, as he stares at her eyes.

She looks at him eye to eye and said, huwag mo kong pasalamatan pero huwag mo rin akong sasaktan.

He leans towards her and kiss her forehead, I swear, I will not hurt you ever, not intentionally. I promise.

She smiles at him and said, I love you

I love you, he said before kissing her.

They shared a kiss for a moment pouring their love for each other. He stopped kissing her and look straight to her eyes, when he saw her smile at him,he kiss her again this time more aggressive and passionate. He slowly move on top of her while kissing her down to her neck which makes her moan a little. He went back kissing her lips as his hands travels underneath her sleep wear, kneading her breasts. She moans through their kisses and plays with his hair as she feels different kind of sensation she never felt before.

His kisses became more aggressive, he quickly remove his shirt as she look at him shyly.

Just tell me to stop, I will not do things you're not ready for. I love you. He said and continue kissing her when she nods at him. He gave her butterfly kisses until he lift up her shirt and kisses her down to her breasts. He kneads, suck and lick both mounds as she moans louder this time feeling heat all over her body. His hands travel from one breasts to another, sucking each peaks alternatively, until his left hand moves downwards and caress her thighs. He felt her stiffen when he tried to touch her down there, he looked into her eyes asking her if she wants to stop. She smiled at him, and guided back his hands on top of her underwear.

He slowly touch her until he removed the last piece of clothing she's wearing. He looked into her eyes and lovingly smiles at her as he position his body back on top of her. He kisses her again, and plays with her most sensitive bud while his other hand is kneading one of her mounds. She squirms underneath him as everything she feels are all new to her. She gasp when she felt one finger ease inside her, he stares at her as he plunges two fingers in and out of her. She can't help but moan, and close her eyes as she felt her release for the first time.

He stood up and get something in his bedside table, he went back on top of her and position his self inside her. She cried in pain when she felt him inside, he panicked a little and was about to pull out when she hugged him tight and wrap his legs around him motioning to continue. He showers her face with tiny kisses to distract her from the pain. He just felt relieved when he heard her moaning out of pleasure. He started moving faster while sucking her mounds. He can't help but feel more arouse hearing her moaning his name. After a few more hard thrust he felt her body stiffen, please..please love please she said moaning, he knows she's near the edge, he gave her a few deep thrust when she felt her release. Ah..love..Justin!

He is staring at her face, watching her reaction as she reach the oblivion and soon enough he followed her. She heard him groan in pleasure. They stay in that position for a while, he stood up went to the bathroom and when he came back he is alreadynwearing his boxers, he started cleaning her and once done he lay down beside her. They cuddled and talk for awhile until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

**********
Hello! How are you guys? I'm really trying my best to continue and finish this book as I don't want any of my books left hanging. I hope you like this chapter, and will try to post another update soon.

Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated. Please note that this chapter is not yet proofread.

Thank you so much. Take care!