Chapter 1

Sir, remind ko lang po kayo about your next meeting later in Conference 1, with the collaboration team, today din po dadating yung bagong Sales & Marketing Head.

What time will that be?

4pm sir

Okay, I still have thirty minutes to review all this. Thanks Grace.

Okay po.

His Executive Assistant for five years, went out of his office and continue her work. Grace is like a big sister to him, aside from the fact that she is older than him, he also trust her so much from office works to his personal stuff. He is actually the Godfather of her youngest daughter. She is one of the few person he let in his world.

Grace?

yes sir?

Please make a dinner reservation in Lola's favorite restaurant 8pm tonight.

Okay sir, dalawa lang po kayo ni Madam Aurora?

no, mom is joining us.

Okay po, noted

Good, then I want you to send this email to Mr. Sandoval, I'll just be in conference 1 for the collaboration meeting.

okay po.

Inside the conference room all the people that is part of the team are already waiting for their boss. Some of the team members are new, so they need a little introduction before the meeting starts.

Hi, everyone. Do I made you wait?

His team shook their heads and smiles at him.

Okay, I've heard that we have a newbie today. Will you please introduce yourself.

He said looking directly at the lady wearing yellow elegant dress.

Im Leila, Leila Dennise Rivera your sales & marketing head.

They shook hands and immediately let go as they both feel some electricity when their palms touch.

Nice to meet you Ms. Leila, welcome to our company. Im Justine Antonio Monteiro, the team head.

Nice to meet you to Mr. Monteiro. She said smiling at him.

******

Hello guys! So now we meet Ms. Leila and Mr. Monteiro. Let us now follow their story as workmates and even more than that. 😉

Sorry for typo, ieedit ko na lang po sa susunod. I want to update fast kaya medyo mabilis din ako magtype hehe.
Happy reading!

Let me know what you think guys. Thank you!

Ps. I actually unpublished chapters 2-4 of this, because I had some new idea about this book na feeling ko mas magugustuhan ninyo. Kaya ito pong update is somethi g different. I didnt change the plot and characters, yung ibang scenes lang hehe. Thankyouuuu!