How it all was

------Back In Alaska------

Previously, Jr and Mr. Harvey we're worried about Heidi. She didn't come back home that night and that alone increased their worries, hence they almost didn't sleep.

The following day after that night, Jr started on his search, starting from the area he guessed his sister had been kidnapped from.

The area which he marked the night before.

Having informed the police, they too helped him in the search for clues about his sister's disappearance.

In that case, he had asked to be put on this case so that he could concentrate on it entirely to find out the truth.

Before he left home, he had promised his father that he wouldn't let the day end before he found his sister. And he had to make sure he fulfilled that promise.

The police officers scattered around the area, in the forest, on the road and along it, busy looking for clues and evidence and so far, the torch was the only thing they had so far gotten.

They even went an extra mile of going to the school and asked everyone there about Heidi, getting them to make statements, but it wasn't helping in anyway.

Jr felt angry, and for some reason, he felt he hated himself at the moment.

Why wasn't he intelligent enough to solve this damn case?

His sister was in danger for God's sake!!!! This st***d brain of his!!!!!

Soon, it was time for a short break for everyone to have something to eat and rest before proceeding with their work.

And slowly, the police men started to leave the scene, one by one and in what felt like a few minutes, only countable had remained.

And in them, was Jr.

His police friends had stayed too, after deciding to help him out.

It is what friends do anyway, be there for their friends whenever they needed help.

They could see that Jr was depressed and stressed about all this, but the man still hide it and acted all strong and serious.

Truth be told, he was really worried and scared that he wouldn't get to see his sister again, but he didn't want to show it to anyone.

That was within his heart.

As his friends continue to put their efforts, they spotted some suspicious men standing at the scene, and this was not the first time they were seeing them.

This made them curious and finally, they decided to inform their friend about it.

"Bro!" One of them called Creg ran to Jr, causing Jr to look back at him in response.

"Bro ...do you see those men there?"

"You mean the ones over there?"

"Yah...

They have been looking over there in the trees for a while now. It makes me suspicious of them."

Jr thought for a while before he followed their line of gaze. But he saw only trees, nothing eye capturing to look at.

Second, they weren't police men and he didn't know them....so what did they want?

His friend Creg was right, surely, they were suspicious.

"Do you want us to go find out what they want?" He finally asked, looking at his who nodded immediately.

"Sure."

ZANY DESTINYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें