Escape**

"The girl... she's escaping!"

"..."

Hearing this, the man smiled.

Surely, he wanted her to escape...cause if she didnt, then he would have to continue from where he stopped.

And like I said before, he wasn't a type of guy who would force a girl or woman into sex or anything of that sort.

So what he did back in the room, was just something he did to scare Heidi and teach her a lesson.

So her escape was better than her stay.

Though, he doubted her intelligence abilities. And well, he couldn't be blamed.

The girl was the one who made shallow thoughts and spoke impulsively. So for him to think that way, it was fully her doing not his.

If she had let him explain why she was in his mansion, then he would have a different opinion about her intelligence.

So now, having doubted the girl, he was hearing that she was actually escaping?

Interesting!!

It seemed like he underestimated her a little too much? No, probably not.

Fear could make one think intelligently, and he was sure her escape plan was just a mere run for it.

Though, letting her go didn't mean he was a very nice person. Trust me, he knew he wasn't close to nice basing on the bad things he did in the past.
In fact, for that case, he hated mirrors cause he hated to look at himself.

He hated looking at the devil he was.

So letting her go had nothing to do with his kindness. It was no use. Why would he waste his time and energy harming a useless girl?

He had no time for nonsense.

Looking back at the humbled men in front of him, his face turned back to it's scary cold self.

"Master, should we go after her?" One of the men questioned without lifting his head.

"No. I didn't say she's a prisoner here... So she can leave whenever she wants to."

Wayne continued to stare at Harry with confusion and a hint of fear flashed his eyes. He still couldn't understand this man even till now.

One minute he was smiling and another, he wasn't like he never did. Did he even know that he looked scary when he did that?

"Bruce"

"Yes master!"

"Tell James to make sure she makes it home safely...if it's possible, he could indirectly offer her a ride.

Understood?"

"Yes, Young master!!"

......

Outside in the gardens, a girl could be seen making her way through an arbour, rushing towards a gate in a distance.

She was dressed in a huge jumper and huge sweater pants. But she didn't seem to mind the size, as long as she escaped the living hell.

Her feet pushed her body forward, despite their tired state, they didn't give up.

She had to admit, this garden was indeed a huge one. That was to be honest.

She had been running for about an hour, and it was now that she could finally see the gate in a distance.

The gardens had many decorative plants like peace lily, geranium, Jasmine and many more. It also had living plant sculptures like that of a woman with water pouring out of her hands flowing into the pool and then back.