Seven

Lina's POV

I walked down the narrow hallways. Alone of course. I wore my miniskirt. I was trying to look impressive for Jungkook, since I am so lonely, even though I am a failure in life.

"Hey bitch!!!" someone said.

I turned around. I was shocked to see it wasn't Hana.

It was another pair of girls who also dislike me for my slender body. But I mean what is there to be upset about me for my body? They also have big boobs and good bodies, why are they so worried about mine?

You must wondered why I have so many haters, but really, I don't know either.

"Nara has something to say!" Hyori, the queen of the group said.

Nara looked at me straight in the eye. "So, while we were gone to vacation, you decide to bomb Hana, huh?"

I glared at her. "None of your business.."

Nara laughed so hard she sounded psycho.

"Really, Hana could beat your ass? I like to see me do it better! Hana is just a weak ass bitch, I bet I can make you go to sleep forever!!" Nara said.

I narrowed my eyes. "I liked to see you try."

I hate the fact that I always act like I have the confidence, but seriously, I am weak as fuck. But I don't show my weakness. I can throw a few punches, ya know.

Nara stepped closer to me. She squeezed my boob. My eyes widen in fear. I was always so sensitive in my chest area. But really, what the fuck is she doing?

"Oh my, you really did get a breast implant did you?" Nara said.

I closed my eyes in irritation.

"You realize I don't want a good body? It's either genetically from my parents, or it's just the diet I eat, it's not like I'm trying to seduce anyone!!" I said.

Nara and Hyori chuckled and laughed. "Seriously? Jungkook told me you tried to seduce him many times!!" 

I dropped my books. What. The. Fuck. 

"It's a LIE!!!" I screamed.

"Pfft! Really! Jungkook said it out of his own mouth!!" Hyori said.

I picked up my books. I really don't know whether or not should I believe them.

I ran.

I ran to the library.

Closed the door.

Then I saw the idiot. Stupid. Motherfucking Jeon Jungkook. 

He's reading a book. Oh how classy this idiot is.

The teacher/librarian is on the computer. She didn't notice me entering. There were other people around the library.

I grabbed Jungkook's ear into a library room where others don't usually go.

"OUCH!! WHAT DID I DO?!" Jungkook said.

"Lots of things," I said.

I threw him into the library room. He didn't fall, but he did look pretty pissed.

"SERIOUSLY?! TELLING OTHER PEOPLE THAT I'VE SEDUCED YOU?! DO I REALLY SHOW ANY INTEREST IN YOU?!" I screamed at him.

He scoffed. "You tried to use your aegyo to me yesterday, I've almosted falled for it."