Twenty

Back with another chapter. TY for reading. I appreciate it. ^.^

*NOTE* HI EVERYONE! It has been a while isn't it? I AM SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING~ I was on a little break because I am going to graduate soon! xD I went on lots of trips over the month, like a luncheon, six flags, BMG, coffee shop~ Lots of trips, May and June were very busy for me~ I AM SO SORRY for keeping you guys waiting~ My treat, all weekend I will be writing~ TY for reading xx :3

——

Lina's POV

It was midnight. I tiptoed inside my house. The door creaked.

"Where the hell have you been."

I looked up. My mom stood there, wrecked.

"Somewhere."

I walked past her, but she grabbed me by the ear.

"I SAID WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!"

I felt frightened. She never yelled at me like that.

"I've been stuck in a situation, but I got out of it, okay? Should you just feel happy that I'm safe?"

She stared at me. "Lina, I've been worrying about you since the day you left! I called the cops! They blew me off! Do you realize how worried I was?"

"Gee ma, it's only been like a week.""

"A WEEK! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FELT! IS THIS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU STUPID FATHER?!" she screamed at me.

I stood there.

"Ever since he left, you ignored me, you blew off all the family shopping's, you eat quietly at dinner and leave. You really love your appa, huh?" she said.

OF COURSE I love him. I'm not dumb. He's my father, no matter what, I still love him.

"He spoiled you as a child, you shouldn't fall for his tricks."

I clenched my fists.

"MOM, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED DAD!" I screamed.

"I don't care, he's dead to us now."

"Maybe you should've left instead of him."

"Shut the fuck up Lina, you're just an immature little high school girl."

I ran to my room. Why does she care so much?!

I slammed the door. Tomorrow is a school day. "Fuck this."